Cute prey boi looking for MILF or Granny pred!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Cute prey boi looking for MILF or Granny pred!

Postby absorbentgene » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi , Long time RPer here with a background in writing stories!

I'm hoping to find a MILF or granny character to dominate and devour my little fox or human character. I'm looking for kind of a motherly sort of thing but very demanding and self obsessed. Lots of my character servicing yours basically!

Kinks include Bondage, Soft Vote (but hard digestion!) Disposal, trophy play, pubic hair, body worship, humiliation, Bondage, food play and much much more.

I'm hoping for it to be a long term thing to say the least. Check out my writing here https://www.furaffinity.net/user/absorbentgene/

Please message me here on discord Absorbentgene#8392 or Telegram under absorbentgene!
Last edited by absorbentgene on Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
absorbentgene
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!