Hello there!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hello there!

Postby Yami » Mon May 22, 2006 6:27 pm

Hi, I joined a short while ago and finally decided to post :oops:

I'm have some info in my profile but I'm very willing to experiment, won't know whats out there unless I try ne? Just no scat please, I just don't even want to think of that part of things. Happy with my part don't need to go that far. Though I don't mind some digestion. Male, female, other, I don't mind :lol: All's fair in love and war ne?

Hope to chat with some of you soon :)

Yami
Yami
New to the forum

Re: Hello there!

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 23, 2006 3:30 am

i have to disagree everything is not fair in war, but there we go ^_^

haha good to have you posting *waves* welcome to the posters, if you want soemone to try a few Rps with i would be more then happy to help *nodding* atm my pc is out of action, so im usig a back up whihc doesnt have trillian, but i shouid get downloading it agan asap, to get my yim, aim and icq up again il pm you when its done if you want me to ^_^
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Ciriun » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:02 pm

I'm new here too, more so than you. Hey, that rhymed! ^^; I can do oral with no digestion, and while I normally only do m/m I think I can make an occaisional exception. But I warn you I'm very picky. IM me on AIM anytime if you want to try it.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:15 am

aww ciriun from your pic your going to confuse people ^_^ wanting to do m/m and having a cute little girl like that as your pic :P, think of the poor hummmies getting confused haha
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Return to Seeking partner!