Looking for Rp'ers

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Rp'ers, preferably Wolf preds.

Postby LightSpeed » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:02 pm

Hi. ^.^

I'm looking for some new Rp'ing buddies.

My preferences are, all my characters are prey (most of them willing). I prefer same size soft vore. However, I am willing to do hard vore as well, and yiffing, but only if the wolf character is a female and that that person is female irl (I'm sorry, I'm just like that. XP). I have AIM, Yahoo and MSN. PM me if your interested.

My main character is Light Speed the Hedgehog, Older bro of Sonic:

Height: 5'5
Eye Colour: Purple
Fur Colour: White
Build: Moderate
Vore: 100% Prey, very willing.
Attachments
Light Speed the Hedgehog.jpg
This is a pic that I drew of of my character so that you know what he looks like. ^^
Light Speed the Hedgehog.jpg (41.34 KiB) Viewed 929 times
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

Seeking Naga Preds

Postby LightSpeed » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:59 pm

I'm currently searching for naga preds. However, they must tollerent of Furries cos I don't have any human characters and am not likely to have any.

My main character Is called LS (Light Speed). He's a 5'5 anthro Hedgehog. Also, I don't mind Rp'ing via IM, I have MSN, Yahoo and AOL Instant messenger. The addresses and/or ID names are shown on my Profile.

One more thing, the naga needs to be of equal height or near equal height due to me not Rp'ing Micro/Macro (Same size vore only).
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!