New RP'er looking for wordy pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New RP'er looking for wordy pred

Postby Leindurstit » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:26 pm

Hello. I am new to the whole vore rp scene, and would like to find a pred to mellow out with. I would prefer this person to be a wordy and lengthy rp'er, if possible. That'd be great. I'm pretty much only interested in straight up oral vore, and being unwilling prey. Dragons, or large creatures preferable. Pre-vore, hunting, or whatever, is also preferred.

I come in two flavors: Leindurstit (15ft tall, wingless dark blue dragon,) or Barek (3ft tall, wingless jet black dragon.)

AIM is preferred, but I'm open to suggestions. MSN is a definite no.
Leindurstit
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:29 pm

*licks lips* mmmmm tasty advert ^_^ might have to take you up on that offer, 1 question, why not msn?
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby nxc1712 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:38 pm

Andre is available, on my rp, if you're willing to work with the forums. A 20 ft drago-foxtaur is still pretty close to a dragon, if the occasion calls for it. (And, he's got all sorts of goodie features.)

Though, you'd likely have to share hir with several other people, who are enjoying hir current hospitality.
nxc1712
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tril » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:09 pm

There's a name I haven't seen in quite some time.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draco » Wed May 03, 2006 12:49 am

yes ohter dragon :P
Draco
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!