Looking for Roleplay....(Looked in the chat room many times)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Roleplay....(Looked in the chat room many times)

Postby Kain » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:13 pm

Alright people, my last board was a complete failure. So me being the sutbborn mule i am decided to make a new one YAY! This would peferably be over PM and i would like it if a female giantess came my way at some point.....*whistles* Anyhow im looking for somone who actualy gets into the roleplay and has good descriptive posts rather than just playing for the vore ^^
Kain
Participator

Postby TheCreeper » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:09 am

I am most interested. I'm a long time expierenced vore RPer and details and descriptive posts are what I am all about. I'm very interested in rping if your up for it, hopefully our tastes will match up somehow or at least find some kind of compromisable point.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!