F Pokemon looking for (predominantly) pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pokemon looking for (predominantly) pred

Postby komaru » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:56 am

UPDATE 06/08/23: Just bumping with new Discord username.

UPDATE 02/11/21: In addition to the below update, I'm also interested in a potential 'Dice battler' style, mostly likely involving pokemon, and lots of vorish shenanigans!

UPDATE Oct. 5th, 2022: Really looking for a predator who's into doing a scene (possibly multiple, if interest is there, and our styles mesh) with scat disposal. Prefer at least a paragraph for posts. Due to my ongoing schedule, someone who's comfortable with only doing one or two posts per day, and okay with some delays in responses is unfortunately probably needed :(. If interested, feel free to message me!~

elana.the.braixen is my Discord for those looking to reach me that way, I also have a brand new Telegram set up @Elana_the_Braixen!

A little shy about posting this, but here I go! My name is Komaru, and I'm (predominantly) a prey looking to RP. While I do play predator from time to time, I should mention that my preferences are a lot pickier when it comes to that (Particularly regarding disposal and predator personality). I tend to pull from a kind of "Pokedex" of characters, both anthro and feral, rather than sticking to one character. I unfortunately don't have the kind of schedule where I can sit down and commit to a 3-4 RP session very often any more, so I do tend to prefer kind of a "pen pal" style RP. As such, I do tend to prefer a medium that stores messages so it's easy to pick up where we left off (Like Discord, or various Notes, Forums, etc.). That said, I do tend to check ongoing RPs pretty frequently, when I can, so it's usually no longer than a few hours between replies. On to interests:

- Digestion is an absolute must for me, although it can be a graphic or as non-graphic as my partner is comfortable with, as I don't really have a preference in that regard.

- I LOVE disposal when it comes to vore. For UB, this pretty much means cum digestion, for OV/AV, this generally means scat, although, I am fine with just gas, or "bone disposal", or sometimes even negotiating it out if it's something that the predator is uncomfortable with.

- I really enjoy my pred to have a domineering attitude the entire time, anything from playful teasing, to full on domination, both physical and verbal.

- Aside from that, almost anything goes, I'm not a stickler for keeping things in the pokemon universe or anything. Most vore types are fine with me. The only things I'm not overly big on are Underage preds and Hard Vore. Just feel free to run any scene by me, I'm always open to things!

I have also recently discovered my love of dice games/games of chance in RP. This can work with two people playing prey as well. This is also my one exception to reformation, as I find having some kind of "respawn" makes vore feel like less of a punishment. So I would definitely like to start up more campaigns like this. Some ideas I have done/ like for this are:

-A "mystery dungeon" like format, where both parties make up a team, taking on missions in all kinds of dangerous locales.

-A trainer/Pokemon Team in a vorish world, follows more of a traditional Pokemon game format.
Last edited by komaru on Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Last bumped by komaru on Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:56 am.
komaru
???

Return to Seeking partner!