Prey Seeking Niche Okami Cooking Scene Using PMs

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey Seeking Niche Okami Cooking Scene Using PMs

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:13 am

Greetings, and welcome to my generic RP search post. If you're here, you've probably seen enough of these already, so let's get through the pleasantries, and cut right to the chase with my preferences.

I am currently looking for something rather specific, meaning the odds of getting a positive response are tremendously low, but I'm going into this already knowing that. Lately I've been very much craving an RP or two based on the video game Okami, specifically with Amaterasu as the prey. For someone as grand as a goddess to be reduced to nothing but a predator's food has always been a guilty pleasure of mine when it comes to vore, and Ammy is the perfect candidate for that because she's one of the few godly characters I know who's body also suits my fancy for such content. With that said, assuming you're still interested, lets get to the preferences.

-Must Haves: Myself playing Amaterasu as prey, cooking/food play, and oral vore. I know that makes my RP request very niche, but it's just what I'm craving at this time. I also prefer at this time to play out any scene through private messages here. The scene can depict Amaterasu as either her natural feral self, or in an anthro form. Either works fine, and each has its advantages. I can also do either soft or hard vore, and while I have nothing against gory hard vore (such as eating out the prey's innards), I only ask that if hard is the chosen style, the mention of blood specifically is kept to a minimum. I would also consider it a plus in hard vore's favor if the predator decides to keep Ammy's head as an after dinner trophy. As for the cooking angle, I'm fine with her being eaten raw, so long as there's at least some manner of prep in dressing her up for dinner with seasonings, an apple gag, etcetera. It's also up for discussion whether or not she survives being cooked.

-Other Themes: In addition to the aforementioned, I also enjoy hypnosis, and bondage as means of subduing prey. I also prefer same size, or close to it. I'd rather the predator be little more than twice Ammy's size at the largest, although there may be exceptions depending.

-Nos: I don't do scat, watersports, human characters, or hyper stuff. I also prefer lean, modest proportions when it comes to things like breasts, and a character's overall figure. Although I am okay with the prey being stuffed a bit to plump her up, so long as it doesn't go overboard.

-Post Length: I'm not saying that every post needs to be a miniature novel, but they should all have substance. A good post should have an explanation of how the player's character is interacting with, and responding to the previous post, while also adding new information for the next post to do the same. How long this takes depends on the player in question, so I rather focus on those key points instead of post length. A long post can provide little to no useful information, and be just filled with pointless fluff that gives the other player nothing to work with. Likewise, a short post can be concise and efficient if it provides all the necessary information in fewer words. So rather than be like, "I expect all posts to be at least X sentences long," I instead expect that all posts provide the necessary information to keep the story moving forward while also painting its image in the minds of both players, regardless of how many sentences an individual requires to achieve that in a satisfactory manner. That said though, expect most of my posts to be a bit on the longer side.

With that, here's a few general scene ideas I have in mind. Of course, if you have any different ideas, or addendums to those I'm listing here, then feel free to share. These are just suggestions.

-Amaterasu visits an establishment--a spa or an inn--for some rest and relaxation after a hard fought battle. However, she doesn't realize that the establishment, while legitimate, is run by demons, and when they notice that their greatest enemy has come by for a visit, they give her their special treatment. Preparing her into a delicious meal which, thanks to their practiced deception, Ammy is wholly unaware is happening until she's presented on the dining table, ready to eat.

-Shortly following the Day of Darkness, Amaterasu has lost most of her powers, and is keeping a low key while hiding away from any demons that may want to take advantage of her moment of weakness. However, the last thing she expects to be a threat is a mortal, resulting in being captured and taken to a forest cabin for dinner by a hunter who mistakes her for an exotic, albeit ordinary wolf. Having no idea they just bagged themselves a goddess, just satisfied that luck caught them something more substantial than the usual rabbit or rodent.

-A predator lays a trap for Amaterasu by pretending to be in danger. When Ammy comes to "save" them, they offer thanks by inviting the Sun Goddess to their place for dinner. They enjoy a delicious meal together back at the predator's home, but what Ammy doesn't realize until it's too late is that her portions were drugged with a sedative to make her sleepy. When signs that it's working are shown after they've both enjoyed their meal, the predator offers Ammy a place to sleep for the night, and brings out a wolf-sized platter of warm, fluffy rice. Amaterasu is then placed on the plate, and prepped to be the main course soon as she falls fast asleep from the sedative.

-A demon disguised as a human approaches Amaterasu, and asks if she'd help them out by playing the role of their dog so they can compete in a local pet dog competition. However, the entire competition is an elaborate ruse to lure Ammy in, and condition her to be dinner by using the competition as a form of hypnosis. Sinking her deeper into trance as she performs tricks, and takes on various challenges like obstacle courses. Until at last, before she even realized it was happening, she's powerless to resist her trainer's orders, and she's coaxed into becoming food. The process of her being prepped either treated as part of the competition, or as her reward for winning. Naturally, this is the one scene mentioned that would have to be feral, since anthro wouldn't make sense in this context.
Last edited by foxyumbreon on Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 18 times in total.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!