Willing or unwilling prey, seeking skilled pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Willing or unwilling prey, seeking skilled pred

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:25 am

I'm rather new at Roleplays, so I'm hoping to find someone who'd be willing to play, and be a bit forgiving for my skills.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Umiriko » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:40 pm

know the feeling, just started to look into RP myself, and u get all these *actions* and they keep thinking up rely good stuff in seconds, and i jsut get left behind, suppose you have to learn sometime, maybe there is some big dictionary or help guide to Rp :) we can only hope
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Nasonxian » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:47 am

A lot of people say I'm good, but I've met people that are so much better than I am, so I tend to think of myself as still being new...
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Survivor » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:40 am

Willing to roleplay with ya, bud. I'm told I'm good, but you shouldn't believe what you hear from most people. But if you're willing to give it a shot, pm me.
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby haloronin » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:01 am

:lol: might as well raise my hand "right here" pm me wit your ideas
haloronin
---

Return to Seeking partner!