I'm a male pred/prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

I'm a male pred/prey

Postby Jpelchat123 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:52 am

Hey everyone, i'm kinda new to this site but its not my first vore related community site. I'm basically a human male but i can be a hybrid too. I generally prefer being the prey but I will be pred if the oportunity presents itself. I prefer soft vore and i'm not too much into hard vore like blood and violent stuff (with the exception of digestion). I usually like size changing vore better than same size vore.

All these things though i can change to satisfy the rp. I guess i'd just like to meet some more vore fans thats all ;)

I'm into females mostly but i'll occasionaly rp with males. I think thats about it, you can find me on AOL: Jpelchat123 Yahoo: Jpelchat123 or MSN: GotanAD or you could just pm me. hope to talk to some of ya soon!
Jpelchat123
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!