Experienced RPer seeks partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Experienced RPer seeks partners

Postby Larax » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:43 pm

Hello there. I'm an experienced rper, who had been doing it for many years. I'm switch, I can (and enjoy) playing both predators and preys, any gender or combination of them, any (reasonable) number of characters in one scene, mostly any kink you want - everything is possible here.

Of course, there is a catch - there is always one, right?
First - I like narrative roleplay and world-building, developing story of a character beyond a single scene of vore. Why stop at one, when it's possible to go on - world of adventure awaits.
Second - while I enjoy a lot of things - there are few kinks that I won't do. Actually, just three of them. One is dirty stuff - watersports, scat, diapers - all that. Disposal is fine, as long as no one gets dirty. Second is non-fatal vore - stomachs are not made for sleeping. Reformation is okay within reason. Third - macro-hyper stuff. Some species can be bigger, some - smaller, but let's keep it reasonable. 100 feet tall women with 200 feet long shafts are not reasonable.
Third - I have moods sometimes. Sometimes I may want to do a certain setting or be more inclined to play pred or prey. Such moods pass and I always try to find something that both me and my partner would enjoy.

And that's all with the main part - if you have nothing against those three things - feel free to contact me. The rest are some bonus kinks, explanations and ideas.

Bonus kinks - they are NOT necessary, but if you like some of them - I'd love to include them.
- Disposal - while I don't like touching wastes - I like disposal - whether detailed or just mentioned, it adds certain finality to the scene and fate of the prey. And it not necessary should be actual wastes - it may be bone or several burped up or some personal belongings - anything.
- Scalies - whether dragons or nagas or kobolds - I love scalies and enjoy playing as/with them
- Smaller pred - I find it adorable to have small pred snacking on someone larger.
- Casual sex - quite obvious
- Casual vore - also obvious
- Anubian jackals and kitsunes - more of my favourite species, usually come together.
- (Un)natural domination - setting, where some people are considered to be above others for any reason (can be gender domination, species domination, combination of both, etc)

Ohh, and I prefer to use Discord or Skype for roleplaying. But if you prefer other media - fill free to tell me, I may be willing to try them.
Last edited by Larax on Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Last bumped by Larax on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:43 pm.
Larax
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!