F prey looking for any pred (discord rp)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F prey looking for any pred (discord rp)

Postby Silverwolf » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:29 pm

Update: hello folks I know it's been a long time since I bumped this topic. Currently I'm looking to getting back into rping. If theirs any Fullmetal alchemist fans that like to rp hit me up. I'm looking to ease myself back into rping since I'm a bit rusty.

I mostly rp on discord since it's easier to do then fill up my inbox here so if your interested please drop me a PM I'll get back to you asap.

I am a female prey just looking to fall victim to a pred ( doesn't nessasary mean to be food) The setting of the story doesn't matter to me that we can talk about it I also enjoy rping without vore it makes a nice change of pace and I do offer it to anyone that would like to take a break from vore.
Last edited by Silverwolf on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Last bumped by Silverwolf on Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:29 pm.
Silverwolf
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!