Goodness gracious, another prey/observer looking for preds?!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Goodness gracious, another prey/observer looking for preds?!

Postby Neetchi » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:30 am

Alright ya freaks here’s the deal. I’m a m/nb prey or observer and I’m looking for some preds. Yes, read that again if you must I know it’s super rare. What I can offer is multiple paragraphs of, if I do say so myself, pretty decent writing and sometimes maybe even good? I’m looking for humorous, light-hearted rp so that means positively no fatal digestion with unwilling prey! Don’t even. Thank you.

I should also say right now that I’m not comfortable with sex in rp. Sorry to disappoint the masses! I can do original characters or canon but bear in mind I’m an uncultured heathen who’s watched like no anime.

So what kind of preds am I looking for? So long as they’re not super masculine I’m not picky! While I do prefer humans it’s not too strong a preference. The only main stipulation I have is that the characters should be able to function outside of vore. They need to feel real! I have plenty of plot ideas, mostly slice of life or comedic in nature. Now here comes the typical list of likes and don’t likes but I hope you did read all this too.

Likes-

Reluctant preds
Humorous scenarios
Oral vore
Same size
Slight size difference
Endo/Reformation
Being observer/prey
Human/anthro preds
Modern setting

Is okay with-

PG13 lewdness
Fatal with willing prey (seems a bit hypocritical but eh)
Feral preds (ruh-roh)
Fantasy setting

Is not okay with-

All the other vores (wow this guy is pretty picky huh)
Digestion with unwilling prey (damn I was hoping they’d change their mind)
Sex (yeah yeah you already said as much)
Super serious settings
Masculine manly men preds (wow it’s -

Hold up (oh shit)
Get out of here parentheses guy! (damn caught again)
And I’m taking your ) off you too! (What an asshole

So there you have it! First post up here so I hope it’s not too shabby. Message me here and if we hit it off I’ll add you on discord. If I get busy irl I’ll be sure to let you know, I don’t like to keep people waiting or ghosting them! If you have any questions or think I forgot something feel free to let me know, I don’t bite! That’s your job.

Last bumped by Neetchi on Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:30 am.
Neetchi
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!