Lil Shortstack Prey/Sub LF Preds Wanting Long Term RP's

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Lil Shortstack Prey/Sub LF Preds Wanting Long Term RP's

Postby KnottyKitten » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:09 pm

Hullo and welcome to my not so little post ^^ I hope you enjoy your read and find it enough to your liking that you consider pm'ing!

First things first, I'm a moderately experienced rp'er who mainly likes to stick to playing as a submissive prey, and willing to play as many different types of characters such as; ferals, anthros, humans, ect. I tend to give relatively long responses with as much detail as I can manage, and greatly appreciate the same in return! I'm happy to rp on site through pm's or through discord and am able to respond very often during weekdays though not much over weekends due to my work schedule preventing me from being on those days. Also, as mentioned in the title, I'm most interested in long term rp's that are more drawn out rather than a single scene.

When it comes to things I like and things I don't, there is far more I'm happy to include than what I'm not interested in and will do my best to list out as many as I can below starting with my most favorite and ending with the things I have absolutely no interest in at all.

Starting with my Favorites, these are kinks I love and am always happy to include. These are in no particular order, simply the order they came to mind in.
-Futa Preds
-Anthro Preds
-Pushy Preds
-Oral/Cock Vore
-Fatal Vore
-Soft Vore
-Slow Vore/Digestions
-Same Size (Or somewhat smaller prey)
-Sex
-Willing Prey (Either naturally or induced willingness)
-Minor Weight Gain (Those calories have to go somewhere after all)
-Playful or Teasing Pred
-Loud Bellies
-Canine/Equine/Draconic Preds
-Commanding/Dominant Preds
-Mawplay/Teasing
-Long Responses with Detail

Next up are kinks I just generally Like, and unsurprisingly this is biggest of the three lists. This list will likely get updated a lot whenever I think of something I haven't listed yet.
-Male/Female/NB Preds
-Unbirth/Anal Vore
-Unwilling Prey
-Feral/Monster/Human Pred
-Human, Feral, Anthro Prey
-Sentient Fat
-Size Difference (Prefer no more than a five-foot difference)
-Oviposition (Something I've recently taken a little interest in)
-Incest Themes
-Endo (Either always endo, or the pred is able to choose when digestion happens)
-Male/Female/NB/Futa/Femboy Prey (Though I somewhat prefer female)
-Inexperienced/Unsure Preds
-Accidental Vore
-Accidental Digestion
-Lewd Vore (Groping, licking, tasting, nibbling ect)
-Reforming Prey (Can be used to make stories longer, though I still prefer for eventual perma-digestion)
-Facesitting
-Feet Worship
-Cock Worship
-Ass Worship
-Scent Play
-Breedy Pred
-Bred and Vored (Works better than plan B I guess)
-Pred Claiming Prey
-Affectionate Pred
-Squirmy/Struggling Prey
-Pred Tricking Prey (Or just changing their mind on letting them out)
-Willing to Unwilling Prey
-Smaller/Younger Prey
-Smaller/Younger Pred
-Aggressive Stomach
-Tight Stomach

And lastly, the Dislikes, things I have no interest in including with very little to no leeway on the matter.
-Hard Vore
-Blood
-Watersports
-Scat/Scat Play
-Cruelty
-Biting/Chewing (Nibbling and playful biting is fine, this is more regarding biting with the intent to truly harm)
-Degradation
-Bone Snapping
-Short Low Effort Responses
-Ghosting

If you're still reading on at this point, I'll assume you have at least a little bit of interest in this post. If so, you're welcome to pm me and we can discuss possibly setting something up or even just chat a bit ^^ either way I'd be happy to hear from you. I will reiterate that I do prefer longer rp's with detailed and somewhat long responses so if you don't like rp's of that nature this post might not be for you, but feel free to chat a bit with me anyway! When it comes to response time, I don't mind it taking a little bit for people to respond, though a day or longer between responses is pushing it a bit, I'll always try to respond as soon as I'm able. One last thing I should mention is if at any point you feel you're losing interest in an rp please feel free to say so, I will completely understand and do not mind putting a hold on an rp or even stopping one if you feel you do not want to continue as that is much preferred over outright ghosting.

Whether or not you decide to message, have a great day! ^^

Last bumped by KnottyKitten on Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:09 pm.
KnottyKitten
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!