M prey looking to be ass slave

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M prey looking to be ass slave

Postby KarlV » Wed May 03, 2023 12:53 pm

Hello there

As the title says I am looking for a pred to roleplay who's interested in anal voring me. The only real limitation I have of AV is that I prefer not to be 'unalived' and micro/macro kind of sizes. Although I am not at all against a bit of a size difference.

Otherwise I am more than happy roleplaying gas, dirty, rimming, semi/un/willing, un/aware, buttplug/dildo/toy/slave, and about everything else related. If you're not sure or have ideas, be free to send a quick PM even if it turns out you aren't interested anymore (I understand and have experienced it before. So no hard feelings from me :wink: )

We can rp here or over on Discord. If you do want to reach me quicker here is my DC tag:
Karl V#7264

pssst, unbirth may be on the table... we'll see

Last bumped by KarlV on Wed May 03, 2023 12:53 pm.
KarlV
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!