F prey leaning switch looking for M pred/switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F prey leaning switch looking for M pred/switch

Postby SilentShouko » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 pm

Hello, honey! I've been a very bottom mood as of recently and have been wanting to find myself in a boy's gut for around a week now. I have well over a dozen different scenarios to use for OC and even willing to some rps with media chars in canon if you want. Too grab your attention I will offer a few ideas on the table for you. One such idea is too have a new adventurer of a guild take on a bandit that was a bit too tough for her and puts the ambitious nobody in her place. Another option is to have a lady working hard at the gym jus to have her months of progress put to waste by being eaten by a protein wanting boy. A third option is too have a high school cheerleader grab the hungry ire of the quiet kid who tucks her away when no one is looking. Of course these aren't the only scenarios I want and I can give more and discuss many others. We can discuss scenarios and characters on Discord at silentshouko. Please don't pm me, you will likely not get scene.

Loves for this scenario: None are negotiable
Oral Vore
M/F
Long Digestion (24-72 hours)
Teasing
Burping/Belching
Unwilling prey
Fatal
Smothering
Tight bellies
Casual vore
Prey outline belly
Gooey or Hard Digestion
Painful digestion
Apathy/Cruelty
Gross Belly
Same Size
Disposal (Not detailed)
Adult pred/prey
Teen Pred/Prey
Sadism
Human Preds/Prey
Non-Sexual vore (You can be aroused but don't make the characters aroused and keep it within the food sector.)
Casual Vore
Descriptive Onomatopoeia
Cute boys/twinks

Likes for this rp: Negotiable
Urination
F/M
Foodplay (Aka food in stomach and eating/drinking food on top of prey. I adore this)
Mendom
Femdom
Fearplay
Micro/Macro
Punishment
Semi-Casual
Macro/Micro
Young pred/prey

Not really interested: (Good scenario required.)
Non-Casual
Willing to Unwilling

Dislikes:
Cock Vore
Hard Vore
Anal vore
Unbirth and Sex
Willing prey
Gentle preds
Scatplay/Eating
Anthro preds/prey
Mother/Father pred
Beards/Facial hair

If you don’t see something you like on the list, ask me and I’ll let you know if it is possible! I’ll love to hear from you through a PM on ekas or on Discord at silentshouko

Last bumped by SilentShouko on Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 pm.
SilentShouko
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!