Female prey L4 Feminine pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey L4 Feminine pred

Postby Ein » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:20 am

Evening friends, how are you doing, you who reads this? I hope you're doing well, and are looking for an unwilling prey to shove down your throat, ass, cock, or other suck orifice, then this is the ad for you.

Limits - Starting off with the limits, so you can know if I'm gonna be the right partner for you or not:
Hard Vore
Watersports
Ferals

Likes - Next up, things I like (and hope you do too). None of these are strictly necessary, just some things I like:
Tight stomachs
Cruel/uncaring preds
Anal vore
Oral vore
Cock vore
Tail vore
Demi preds
Gooey digestion
Size difference

Canons - While most of the time I RP with OCs, there are a universe I feel acquainted enough with to RP in:
Undertale
Deltarune
Omori
The Legend of Zelda
Elden Ring
Dark Souls (tentative)
Terraria

Those are the main things, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can RP either here or on Discord, which I will give through DMs. Hope to hear from you soon, and if I'm not the partner for you, then happy hunting.

Last bumped by Ein on Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:20 am.
Ein
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!