Female prey L4 pred (Discord preferred)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey L4 pred (Discord preferred)

Postby Ein » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:41 am

Hey friends. I've decided that I wanna start getting back into RP, so here I am :b. I'm looking for a decently literate partner; the more literate the better! I wanna aim for a darker tone, with me as an unwilling and/or very reluctant prey. Female preds are preferred, but not necessary. Likewise, canons are given priority, but are not immediately gonna get chosen. If you have any plot suggestions, feel free to suggest them!

Anyway, lets cut to the chase.

Canons and characters - Like I said, people familiar with these canons are given priority, but not guarantees. Also, if a character isn't mentioned, feel free to ask about them! I haven't played as all of these characters before, but do really wanna try them all out!

Omori
Prey: Sunny (Genderbent), Omori(Genderbent), Mincy, Basil (Regular or Genderswapped), Stranger (Regular or Genderswapped)
Preds: Mari, Aubrey, Sweetheart, Perfectheart, Kim, Basil (Regular or Genderswapped), Molly, Marina, Medusa, Cris

Undertale
Prey: Frisk, Chara, OCs
Preds: Muffet, Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Asriel (Regular or Genderswapped)

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Prey: Rei Ayanami
Preds: Asuka Langley Soryu, Ritsuko Akagi, Misato Katsuragi

Kingdom Hearts
Prey: Xion, Namine, Kairi
Preds: Aqua, Anti-Aqua, Larxene, Kairi

Elden Ring
Prey: OCs, Millicent, Roderika
Preds: Rennala, Malenia, Ranni, Melina, Fia, Marika, Miquella, Sellen, Rya

Dark Souls
Prey: OCs, Gwyndolin, Witch Beatrice, Yorshka
Preds: Gwynevere, Priscilla, Quelaag, Sister Friede, Emerald Herald, DS3 Firekeeper

Deltarune
Prey: Kris, Noelle
Preds: Susie, Queen, Ralsei

Other characters:
Prey: Futaba Sakura (Persona 5), Bridget (Guilty Gear), Crona Gorgon (Soul Eater), Suletta Mercury (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Preds: Testament (Guilty Gear), Elphelt (Guilty Gear), Mastemon (Digimon), 2B (Nier Automata), Lady (Devil May Cry), Palutena (Kid Icarus), Hornet (Hollow Knight), Astolfo (Fate franchise)

That about covers the characters. Again, if there are any I didn't mention, feel free to ask about them. If you've made it this far, then I must've piqued your interest. If that's the case, lets move on to kinks and limits, the real meat and potatoes of any RP.

Limits - anything not on this list is on the table, just ask:
Gore
Hard Digestion
Hard Vore
Ferals
Watersports

Kinks - the stuff I'd like to include most of all. Things not listed here area still on the table:
Size difference (Giant pred/tiny prey)
Shrinking
Cruel pred
Apathetic pred
Long digestion
Unwilling prey
Reluctant prey
Burps
Uncaring observers
Bondage
Mini giant/giantess

Alrighty! That should about cover it! If you have any interest and/or questions, feel free to DM me and I'll send you my Discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last bumped by Ein on Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:41 am.
Ein
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!