Male (mostly prey) switch looking to do a canon school rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male (mostly prey) switch looking to do a canon school rp

Postby Poke7125 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:24 am

Hello I’m looking to do a rp where I go to a school full of canon characters from shows and games that are able to shrink and eat each other for fun and pleasure I will do this on discord as it is the easiest way for me

Games/shows I know:
Pokémon
Persona 5
MHA
Fnf
Danganronpa
SAO
Naruto
Fairy tale

Like:
Oral
Endo
Relationship (yes that includes sex)
Mouth play
Bulges
Female predator
Full tour
Belches
Size difference

Ok with:
Unbirth
Digestion (ONLY with reformation and it melty)
Messy stomach
Food play
Male predator

Won’t do:
Scat
Hard vore

And that about it if something isn’t in either list please feel free to ask about it or anything else

Also I HATE ghosting and have dealt with it too much now if you are busy or don’t want to rp for a bit please just say something and if you don’t like something go ahead and say it don’t just unfriend me and leave I am willing to change stuff but I need to know you want that anyway I hope I hear from someone soon and can’t wait to meet you ^^

Last bumped by Poke7125 on Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:24 am.
Poke7125
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!