looking for preds of any gender for vore restaurant

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

looking for preds of any gender for vore restaurant

Postby Deadpool » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:52 pm

I'm looking to play as Multiple woman as a prey as for this I’m thinking about larger woman as the prey at about 10ft or so but I’m just as fine with same size preds or even mini giantess with them at 10ft~. The scenario can be discussed in DMs.
The pred doesn't matter, I'm mostly looking forward to have them digested, wherever by canon characters or crossovers. Human, demi human or anything non human. Anybody is accepted and would love for the person to be open as well tho I suppose I should say all this would be happening inside a large vore vr experience think ready player one but vorny~ so you can be anyone or anything feeling the experience or swallowing others or being swallowed yourself

What i love:
-Smaller pred
-Digestion
-male pred
-Fatal
-Burping
-Clothes stealing
-Cruel pred
-Careless pred
-Smug pred
-Taunting pred
-Tight buldge
-Too tight buldge
-Breasts and ass gain
-Hypnosis
-multiple prey
-Cleavage vore
Plus more

What i'm not okay with and will not do:

-Gore
-Hard vore
-Scat
-penetration
-sex
-Cock vore
-Unbirth
Pregnancy

Dm me if interested
And please be semi literate as I prefer to have detail in the rp (btw I’m fine with being the pred as well but rather have canon prey as there my favourite and have many characters we can add in~ and the characters in questions are used merely as models not the actual characters themselves)
Now I rather rp on discord so add me at archedtoast2

Last bumped by Deadpool on Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:52 pm.
Deadpool
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!