M prey looking for F pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M prey looking for F pred

Postby quentin123 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:48 pm

I'm pretty new at RP, but willing to try most situations/scenarios. I'll do most RP stuff depending who im doing it with.
Looking for a Female Pred
Now to my character: His name is Marley. He's scrawny, average height (5'8) and 121 pounds. Short light brown hair.

message me if you'd like to rp :)

i prefer f/m vore, with female pred and male prey. i mainly like human oral same size vore. Soft vore mostly. I like it when the pred is fat/bbw and very voracious :P Also I LOVE when the pred gains weight and has a large belly from swallowing someone else. I like burping and digestion, especially when the prey squirms and makes it uncomfortable for the pred. okay with either willing or unwilling prey.
I also like when the prey stuggles with a mean/dominating pred. I sometimes like muscular/larger preds with a ravenous hunger to swallow people whole. Also into anal vore
On the flip side I'm super into endovore and safe vore. Also into mother vore and unbirth. I'm ok with most soft vore.

i'm okay with giantess/microvore, but its not really preferred. I like human vore mostly but I'll still do furry vore. I'll do m/m vore too, as the prey.

Dislikes:
cock vore
blood & gore
scat
feet

Last bumped by quentin123 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:48 pm.
quentin123
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!