M prey seeking pred for cooking play

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M prey seeking pred for cooking play

Postby grunt_killa » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:56 am

I'm looking for a role play partner, I have only RP'd as pred before but I'm a bit curious to try the prey role.

The best way to get a full understanding of my preferences would be to read my stories but I'll give a basic rundown here:

I prefer a gentle relationship between predator and prey, by which I mean the prey can be unwilling and object to being cooked and eaten but doesn't cry, scream, or fight. However I do enjoy the prey being toyed with, teased, and tricked.

I'm into live prep and cooking of prey (Generally human but I'm flexible on that) without blood/gore/pain.

My view is that prey should be seen as animals like livestock or pets, treated humanely but in the end their only purpose is to be eaten.

I also prefer the prey to enjoy their preparation and cooking even if it's not something they want to have happen to them.

I like to play late teens to early twenties and prefer an older pred but am flexible on it.

I also have a foot fetish and like to work a little of that into RP but can go easy on it if not a shared preference with my partner.

I mostly use discord but can chat here too if you prefer.

Last bumped by grunt_killa on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:56 am.
grunt_killa
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!