Male switch LF Friends/Partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male switch LF Friends/Partners!

Postby noogie » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:01 am

As of now I have a pred lean, but I can be preyish from time to time. Make sure you read this all the way through before contacting so we have no issues!
First off. I am a Trans Male with a preference for same to similar size vore, and I'm not looking to jump right into rps. I'm also a fairly causal rper, so I'm one liner safe, but not interested in more than 3 pargraphs. I can suffer from writer burnouts, and I'm most interested in bonding with those who have similar interests.
If you're still interested in getting to know me despite this, continue on!

I'm sure people are curious of my limits, and interests so I'll start here. Gentle warning: Might be long, but I'll try to keep it short. Also I'm pretty flexible, and don't mind not including any of these of course. Comfort is my priority when making friends.

Just a few interests to keep it short I have many more:
Cute preys
Cute preds
Sadism/masochism
Feederism
Sweet stuff <Romance, fluff, comfort type things>
Any gender prey <includes nonbianary, agender, and others too!>
Fandom <Oc x canon is a favorite>
Unique/Oddball preds <Ones that don't fit what is considered the norm I see all over the internet>
Male preds/Nonbi or other preds
Unique species
Musk or scent play
Grossness <Very optional, tweakable, but mainly revolves around inside cleanliness, or scent>
Paw play/paws/feet
Unique anatomy
Various types of transformation, or modification
Oral vore
Anal vore
Soft or hard vore
Digestion, and disposal
No digestion, and endo/comfort stuff
Certain types of bondage <Not super duper heavy. Open to discussion>
Bellies/chubbiness/bellyplay
Inflation <Nothing extreme, I'm new to this one>

Thats the basics, but I have many many more kinks

Not interested in any of this
Farts
Very detailed scat related stuff
Pregnancy fetishes
Playing as a hypersexualized pred
Playing as a female pred
Hyper growth
Zoophilia or beastiality
Incest
Size differences that are much too extreeme
Breast or cleavage vore
Intense sex focus <mostly here for the vore my dudes>

Try to be reasonable when Pming me, and I'll send you my discord for further contact. If I'm not interested I just won't reply. Try not to take anything personal, it's just to make sure there's no bad blood down the road if things end up not working. Thanks for taking a look, and have a good one.

Last bumped by noogie on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:01 am.
noogie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!