Literate Femboy Prey looking for female/intersex preds!~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate Femboy Prey looking for female/intersex preds!~

Postby Daniel5520 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:01 am

Heya!~ I'm a femboy Prey player~. I prefer playing with OCs. i have a massive range of kinks i love and like. i also don't have much limits. I would prefer to do multiple one-offs or multiple longer term RPs. weather they have a story with multiple twists or are quick and right to the kinks! love them all~ Though i do not Like one liners or 3 sentences for the most part i would prefer around 6 sentences to 2 paragraphs I will mostly be using my femboy human prey but i love partners who play any kind or species of pred~! i can get easily up to 2 paragraphs depending on what i am given~

Character i will be using mostly can be found here!:https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Daniel_Altlows

I will Be rping via Discord for the most part since i find it works better for me.

Here is a list of some of my preferences we can discuss it more in detail over discord~! DM Me your discord and ill add you on there~! you can also add me on discord and ill accept as soon as i can!

A biiiig love would be to have an artist partner who is willing to do art work of some of the scenes we RP out with! if you are willing to and message me it will peak my interest even more! <3

My discord:Daniel360n

Loved!
Foodplay
Oral Vore
Anal vore
Cleavage Vore
Vaginal Vore
Cock vore
Wing Vore
Absorption
Nipple Vore
Navel Vore
Plant Vore
Scat in all forms and ways of it
Watersports
Sex
Hypnosis
Non-vore snuff
Same Size
Small Pred/Big prey
Hair Vore
Unwilling Prey
Cruel Pred
Bondage
Gas
Feral Preds
Mummification
Face sitting
Being smothered
Female Predators
Female Intersex Predators
All types of disposal from bones and cum to full on scat
Wet and Messy (covering me in mud or slime or tar or food or glue e.t.c.)
Sadistic Preds
Shapeshifters
tentacle vore

Liked
Unbirth
Micro Pred Big prey
Shortstacks
MPEG
sentient Fat/waste
bad breath
All things to do with feet
Vampiric Vore
Soul Vore
Femboy Predators
Semi Willing Prey
Sinking
Full Tours
Dirty Feet
Sweat
Musk
Detailed Digestion
Graphic Digestion
Creature Vore
Oviposition
Tentacles
Petrification
Non-con/Dub-con
Macro/Micro

Disliked:
Real Life pictures as Refs
Shota
Incest
Male Preds (Unless there femboys then they are good with me!!~)
being the pred (Sorry i dont get anything from being the predator!)

I have a ton more kinks so don't worry about asking me about the kinks you have i will probably love it or love to try it!~ Thanks for taking the time to read through this and i hope to hear back from you soon and i hope you all have a wonderful day! <3

Last bumped by Daniel5520 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:01 am.
Daniel5520
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!