Switch Looking to RP with Anthropomorphic Feral Characters

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch Looking to RP with Anthropomorphic Feral Characters

Postby AbleHunting » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 pm

Hello! I don't expect anyone to recognise me, but if you've tried to roleplay on DeviantArt in the past, you might be familiar with me from there, and otherwise I'm also registered on FurAffinity under the incredibly uninspired, throwaway username of passtime1. I've been roleplaying about vore for a good four-ish years now, but nonetheless, it only takes so long before it becomes a struggle to find ideal partners for it, and what better place to look than the primary hub for vorarephiles on the internet?

There wasn't enough space in the title to fully describe what I'm looking for, so let me take the time to elaborate: I have a fascination with feral (non-anthro) animal characters that are capable of assuming human postures and expressions even if their physiology would realistically deem it impossible. For the most part, this primarily extends to quadrupeds, such as wolves, deer, lions, horses, etc, standing and walking on their hind legs and gesturing with their forelimbs, but some other species are applicable so long as they're not inherently sapient. This is particularly true for animals with hooves; the less it makes sense for them to do so, the better. I just think there's a certain charm to an animal that would normally be just a wild beast casually acting like a human. Portraying a character like this isn't mandatory, but expect that roleplays with me will at least have me playing one.

An easy reference to what I'm describing would probably be Marty from the Madagascar franchise, who is capable of walking both on all fours and bipedal despite his natural appearance. He's likely something that inspired this interest; I admittedly have somewhat of a crush on him, even if I don't like to say it.

I tend to prefer safe vore/endosoma and avoid fatal stuff, but here is a broad list of my preferences:

Oral Vore
Safe Vore
Non-Fatal
Endosoma
Same Size
Unwilling
Willing
Switch
Feral
Herbivore preds
Carnivore preds
Mawplay
Mawshots
Bellyplay (mostly with a full stomach)
Stomach Bulges
Stomach Gurgles
Defined bulges (mood dependant)
Belches (not excessively)
Some canonical characters
Protection
Trust/Bonding
Platonic relationships
Playful teasing
Affectionate snuggles
If unwilling, gradually starting to enjoy the circumstances
Pred teasing the prey as food

Neutral:
Spoiler: show

Human/anthro prey
Anthro preds (rarely)
Micro/macro
Permanent vore
Tail vore (depends if the species naturally has a tail maw, otherwise it's a dislike)
Predators initially intending to cause harm

Dislikes:

Most alternative vore types including, but not limited to:

Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Nasal Vore
Breast Vore
Hard Vore
Full tour
Soul Vore
Absorption
... and some others I'm likely not remembering

Human Preds
Fatal/Digestion
Weight Gain
Sentient Fat
Reformation
Disposal
Crotch bellies
Belches (excessively)
Cooking
Sex
Rape
Genitalia
Female objectification
Underage characters
Overly sadistic/cruel predators
Overly obese characters
Overly gross internal descriptions
Feet
Hypnosis
Rump Sitting
Inflation
Farting

When roleplaying with me, please keep in mind and be respectful of the fact that I'm on the asexual spectrum, and I'm generally repulsed by sex and most things traditionally considered NSFW, which has the potential to put a significant dampener on my mood. I have no gender preference, but also dislike obvious sexualisation/gender fixation.

Message length: Long. When RPing over Discord with people I'm not familiar with, I try my level best to adhere to the Discord message limit (about 2000 characters, or two large paragraphs composed of around 6 lines), but that said, I have difficulty keeping my responses succinct and often overshoot my imposed limit. Proper grammar and spelling is also important when roleplaying with me.

A list of some species/subjects I'm fond of:

Horses
Deer
Wolves
Big cats
Dragons
Crocodiles/alligators
Porpoises
Antelope
Pokemon
Madagascar
Fallout
Digimon (conditional)
Subnautica
Monster Hunter (note: I don't actually know too much about the franchise, but it has some nice creatures)
TBA

If you need ideas on what to RP about, don't hesitate to check out my prompts on DeviantArt! https://www.deviantart.com/ablehunting

If interested, PM me or contact me at my Discord (you'll need to friend me first to prevent spam):

ablehunting

Last bumped by AbleHunting on Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 pm.
AbleHunting
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!