Femboy Pred looking for long-term Genshin RP!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femboy Pred looking for long-term Genshin RP!

Postby Voracious Cutie » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:41 pm

This advertisement requires you to have: a decent knowledge of Genshin Impact, multi-para+ literacy, openness to disposal, and a fondness for femboy predators.

Hello ya cute Prey! I am simply a foolish boy who got dragged into a Genshin Impact pit via my friends. By that, I mean I now have ***grand*** ideas about all of the ways Aether's exposed, taut gut can work down the various gals and guys he requires. The shudder of flesh around meat, bulges rounded out by enzymatic action, gases produced in that metabolic chamber. All of the goodness as a gut fades and a person is erased. Be it a knight, a grand master(acting, hah), librarian... Or even a God, albeit, a weakened one. My dream for something like this is to play Aether as a predator in a long-term GM roleplay, slowly going through the regions and having an actually decent chunk of the story mixed in with the various churned fools. I have various set-ups, ideas for how vore may intersect with the world, how Aether interacts with the world. Etc!

Kinks: I have a wide variety of them! But Disposal, me playing a Femboy Predator, and cute prey are a requirement! No heavily masculine prey(think hairy, over ones like Diluc who are still quite cute.) Exhibitionism, willing prey, and similar are all cherry toppers to me. Especially that second one!

Limits: A focus on the nasty side of things. I don't mind blood, I can give you a hell of a churn. I don't mind torture. I don't mind sadism. I don't mind the various waste products a prey might make. But a focus on things like snot, flab, etc? Can turn me off. Besides that, just ask! No guarantees though!

As a note, I'll only be able to Roleplay starting the day after this is posted. But I can certainly ***discuss*** roleplays! Please, if you're interested, do message!

Contact me at voraciouscutiepie please! On Discord!

Last bumped by Voracious Cutie on Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:41 pm.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!