LF Fire Emblem Partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Fire Emblem Partners!

Postby SelkieEmblem » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:02 pm

Hello!

As you can tell, I am looking for partners who are willing to write with FE characters or write other Fire Emblem characters from any of the mainline games -- This includes Heroes, Warriors, & Engage! TMS is the only game off the table at the moment, simply because I know absolutely nothing about it or it's characters.

I am looking for any role too! Pred, Prey, Observer, and anything in-between!

If you are unfamiliar with the games, but wish to write with the characters, I have no issues writing cross-overs or with OCs/fan-characters! While I would prefer someone who could write other FE characters, it isn’t a requirement!

Ultimately, I'm just looking for literate/novella-style partners who can write Fire Emblem characters or are willing to write with FE characters. Semi-literates are also welcome! Past that, I am mostly limitless. I'll write just about anything you wanna write so long as you can write an FE character. Despite this, I still do have some preferences, but they aren't at all requirements for us to plot something out. I will be stricter with OCs & Crossover characters, but not too strict!

Character
As you can see, Selkie is the primary character I write. I would love Fates or Heroes characters to write with , but it's not a requirement!
That said, I can write just about any character in the series! Be it Caeda from Shadow Dragon, Myrrh from Sacred Stones, all characters are on the tables! I am not super familiar with Thracia or Genealogy, so please excuse me if my portrayal of those characters aren't super accurate! Male characters are also on the table too; I don't exclusively write females. If you'd like a male pred, I can provide!

Role Preferences
I would prefer to be the Predator in these roleplays, but I have no issues being the Prey! Similarly, if we end up including something like stuffing, I'd prefer to be the feedee, but have nothing against being the feeder.

Selkie is the only character I will not write as prey, I write her exclusively as a predator. Anyone else you may want me to write will be a switch! They can be predator or prey depending on your preference!

Vore-related Preferences
I absolutely love Oral and Cock vore, but all other vore types are usually fine with me.
I also love multiple prey -- the more, the better!
Whilst I'm not big on size-difference, I can write it, but the smallest I'll go with humanoid prey is 1 ft! For feral prey, such as squirrels, birds, etc, I'm willing to go smaller.
Same-Size is my preferred size, but I also really like bigger prey!
Digestion is also really nice, but not required. Gooey and Gorey digestion are both really good and I enjoy them equally! Reformation is also fine by me, although not too preferred if digestion is involved.
I have absolutely no preferences in terms of gender -- all are welcome!
Just because I don't have it listed as something I enjoy a lot doesn't mean I won't write it! Just ask and I'll be happy to write it with you!

Rules
I don't have many requirements! I just want someone who can write more than 3 sentences per response and can roleplay as or with Fire Emblem characters.
One thing I do ask is that you be patient with me, as I can take a while to respond depending on my mood. A few bumps are welcome, but try not to overdo it!
I ask that you try to keep things related to vore! I might be willing to do things other than vore, but it might take a bit of convincing and coaxing.

TL;DR
If you can write more than 3 sentences and can roleplay as a Fire Emblem character, feel free to take me up on my offer!
I am almost limitless and will write whatever you want to write, for the most part. I will match your length in regards to replies.
I can write just about any Fire Emblem character spanning across the entire series.
Feel free to PM me and we can start discussions about how we wish to go about this! Hope to ea- meet you there~!

Last bumped by SelkieEmblem on Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:02 pm.
SelkieEmblem
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!