Prey looking for soft vore and digestion

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey looking for soft vore and digestion

Postby LittleMeal » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:55 pm

I'm looking to play the role of a sexy girl being hunted down and devoured by a larger monster. Could be humanoid ish, something eldritch horror related, alien monster or maybe a large beast. I want the vore to be soft with a preferably slow painful digestion. After which what's left is belched up as a pile of bones. Or defecated onto the floor of you prefer. If you're into it, feel free to rape me before devouring me. May aswell get some use out of me first right?

Some scenarios I had in mind.
Highschool or college girl hunted through the halls of her school, only to be cornered and mercilessly devoured. Crying and struggling as she slowly digests inside the monster.

Girl falls into a collapsing tunnel where she is pursued by a large worm monster. She only manages to corner herself in a dead end before the worm catches and swallows her down. Her struggles are in vain as her body is slowly broken down by the digestive fluids.

Girl is abducted by an alien, only to discover they have no interest in making contact. Just raping a pretty girl before swallowing her whole or perhaps feeding her to their pet.

Girl is given as an offering to an eldritch being by a cult. Much to her horror she is brutally raped by the cult members and possibly monster before being consumed. (possibly having her soul devoured before her body is digested)

Girl is captured by the birdmen from beastmaster. Anally raped inside the wing wrap as her horrified face, hands and breasts are pressed up against the inside of the wings. (An idea for this is to have the birdmen cock function as a feeding tube. Filling the prey with digestive fluids before sucking her through it.)

Last bumped by LittleMeal on Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:55 pm.
LittleMeal
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!