Female Prey For Female Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey For Female Pred

Postby QueenLucy » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Hi everybody.
I'm Lucyin this Post I'd like seek a partner to chat, actually I'm seeking a female predator for roleplaying. I like to be the prey of another lady that would like to to gobble me all up. I love my partner to be nice and humorous, in the same time she could be positive about it and also dominant, dedicating my to become her dinner.

-Preferably Samesize RP, but giantess would also be not be a huge problem
-I prefer being an unwilling prey, but being willing is also also ok
-Digestion, but rather not painful
-Teasing. I'm ok with the pred telling me that she wants to eat me and belittle me, before being gobbled up by her, actually I like that
Dislikes:
-Male pred (plz If you are a man, don't write to me, nothing personal, and thanks)
-Switch (I want to be the prey eaten by a female pred, not the contrary)
-Any type of vore not explicitly through the mouth (however you could ask me about them, perhaps I like it)

Anything not on the lists is open for discussion, hopefully I’ll be your dinner and land soon in your hungry stomach. Thanks for reading all along!

Goodbye
Lucy
QueenLucy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!