Big, Beautiful Girl Hunting Pretty Prey~!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Big, Beautiful Girl Hunting Pretty Prey~!

Postby VoraciousVie » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:11 am

If you decide to approach, my only request is that your opening message has at least one idea, and is more then just a simple "Hi" or "Hello". While I'm always happy to meet people- I do prefer seeing more effort in things! Anything that has no idea to start OR a character for me to play will be ignored.

SLOOOoooorsh . . .

GURGLE . . .

BURP!

GROOOOAN . . . SLOSH . . .

Mmph . . . Mrrgh . . .~

GULP!

Ah . . . Another delicious meal . . .

Mmph... URRRP!

It's so hard to believe how you little things fill me up so well . . . Mmrph . . . Mmm- SLOSH, SLOSH . . . Oomph . . . Just look at how big you've made my belly~! Ough, you truly didn't want to go down there, did you? Oh well~ . . . There's no sense in fighting something so, so much better then you . . . Mmph . . . OOOUUURURPP! Oh my . . . M-Mrrggh . . . ~! You're really giving my digestion a run with how much you're squirming and fighting inside of there . . .

SLORSH . . . GRRRUMBLE!

Oo-Oooh . . . Oh yes . . . ! Keep it up, go ahead and make your little futile kicks, dear~!

There's no escape for you~

_ _ _

. . . Now then, did that get your attention, lovelies~? Greetings and hello to everyone; I'm VV~! A ( now rather accustomed ) user on Eka's . . . But a very experienced roleplayer. As a writer in real life, I like to fancy myself as having a very advanced sense of grammar and formatting, egotistical as such a proclamation might be!

But that's not getting into the long and the thick of it, definitely not! With over 10+ Years of experience, I'm here to use my writing abilities for pure, total, unrepentant fetishry! What can I say? I let my horniness speak for me, and if anything it's mouth is even wider then mine~!

I'm on the hunt for Unwilling Prey, my favorite type to swallow down~ . . . I'm looking for all those cute, delicious Women who think they can offer me a nice, filling meal . . . Or, perhaps more then merely a single course? The schematics of it don't particularly strike me as bothersome; the act of swallowing down some cute lil' butt is perfect enough for me! Ooo . . . Just thinking about it gets me hungry. Let's hope you're prepared to tackle an insatiable diet~

If you're curious about further pursuing some very fun times on this LFRP Thread . . . Then why not gander at some more schematics below~?

_ _ _

Kinks :
Spoiler: show
Things I like a LOT are labelled in Blue, that which I like a BIT in Green, things I'm more NEUTRAL on in Orange, and things I usually NEVER do in Red

~ Auralism : The description and usage of sounds in RP. Things such as loud, brassy burps; tinged with the remenants of past meals, to the sloshing of a full gut working hard on digestion.

~ Being The Predator : Ooohoohoo . . . Did I give it away too early? Yes, I LOVE being the predator. Being the big, scary girl who gulps you down in one bite~

~ Weight Gain ( Light / Heavy ) : Mmph . . . I can't resist. I love when a big, jiggly girl is STUFFED to the brim, and the next morning? Wakes up with a comfortable layer of pulpy fat across her frame; bolstering up all of her best assets.

~ Oral Vore : Obviously~! When a predator opens their mouth wiiiide and big to stuff you in, letting their fat, dripping tongue tighten around your feet as she slowly begins to slurp and gulp you up . . .

~ Breast Vore : Ooh . . . Hmm . . . My poor little tits are so small . . . They're barely bigger then these watermelons! I'm sure you wouldn't mind being dropped between them, forced into merging with them to make them nice and big now, would you?

~ Exhibitionism : With a body as big, wide, thick, RADIANT as mine . . . What business do I have covering it up?! No . . . Instead, let me have my breasts hanging out; thick nipples chilled by the wind as my pronounced posterior wiggles and bounces without any threads to hold it back from moving~

~ Mini-Giantess : This will ALWAYS be my preferred size~! IF you don't enjoy Mini Giantess or bigger . . . Then we most likely won't be setting up an RP, dear. I can't help it, I just love being a nice, chunky, 9 foot woman with an ass so huge she could pulverize 3 normal people under it's weight~!

~ Sweat : Just the image of a massive woman, slicked in sweat after a long day of stretching her gut to it's limits . . . Mmm-mmm . . . ~

~ Taunting Predator : Ohoho . . . Perhaps I might just frame it so that it looks like you can escape? Perhaps you'll avoid your destiny of boiling in the depths of my guts . . . ? But oh, ohohoho no . . . You can't fight fate, darling~

~ Worship : Mmm . . . If there's one thing I love, it's when someone prostrates down before me in reverence, showing me the respect that such a glorious woman like me deserves!

~ Luxury : Oooh yes; I love luxury. Sitting on velvet cushions, laying my body down as a servant rubs my stomach to cool it from it's latest ventures, their hands trembling and slicked with sweat as they try to appease me, another on the floor polishing one of the many rings I have tight around my fingers; a display of my wealth~

~ Egotistical Predator : A predator who can barely even go a moment without thinking of herself. So obsessed with her image that even the most grueling of insults she'd just twist around into some bizarre sense of praise to her rock-solid foundtation!

~ Female / Hermaphrodatic / Trans-Girl Predators : If she has breasts? I will GLADLY play her~! And if she has a big, swinging cock just dripping with cum between? Then oooh . . . Who am I to argue?

~ Female Prey : My usual preference~, I just love girls eating girls, hun!

~ Fearful / Frightened Prey : Unf. If you describe your prey as in a near constant fear and intimidation; perhaps trying to fight back but still having that little warble of menace to me . . . You'll win my heart <3~!

~ Disposal / Scat : Oouugh . . . Mm-Mmmrph . . . ~! All of that food I eat . . . It has to go somewhere, doesn't it?

~ Thicc Muscle : The type of muscle that has plenty of soft, squishy flab with it! You'll see some examples in my images below!

~ Royal Characters : Big, beautiful Queens who sit on glorious thrones, rubbing their full guts as waves of peasantry are sacrificed to keep their hunger tampered!

- Hypocritical Slut Shaming : Now this is a VERY interesting case, but one I love a lot. It's when the predator, herself a dirty sexual flirt who constantly sticks herself in other women, shames or belittles the prey for either sharing those same behaviors or even just faintly expressing attraction. I love egotistical, greedy predators who refuse to see their own vices before them. Almost poetic, isn't it~?

~ Anal Vore : There's SO many holes on the human body, darling! Whose to say when my mouth is occupied, I can't just force your little wiggling, squirming form right up my filthy pucker, hmm~?

~ Big Cocks : Mmph . . . I love it when my prey has a third leg between there. Makes it all the more satisfying for my plump lips to slurp and suckle to the base . . . And then to keep going beyond that~!

~ Hard Vore : Well, prey doesn't ALWAYS go down in one gulp, does it? Ooough . . . Just thinking about how messy I gotta get with them . . . Mmrph~! I can't help myself!

- Cock Vore : If whomever I'm playing happens to be packing it right between? Then I might just be glad to indulge us both in some ball-filling meals~

~ Demi-Character : Demons, Monstergirls . . . That sort of stuff~, so long as it's humanoid, I'll happily play it!

~ Fat Prey : I'm definitely not against this~! The bigger my meal is, ooumph . . . The more they fill me up~!

~ Mutual Preds : Two Predators who have HUGE bellies to fill up, I do enjoy this dynamic very much~! It's fun to lounge and glut myself with a fellow predator; lording our innate superiority upon the lower masses!

~ Shotas / Lolis : Hrm . . . Difficult. I prefer them to be around 12 - 14 agewise . . . Not to mention that I prefer when Shotas are rocking nice, thick cocks to compliment. It's not out of the question, particularly, but I wouldn't count on it either.

~ Furries : I personally will not be playing a Furry Character. I always lean towards human or demi-human, that's just the long and the short of it. If you want to play as a furry, though? Then feel free to indulge yourself! I may be a bit picky- however.

~ Rape : Hrm. Maybe. My characters are certainly big, dominant, and brutal. But Rape is something that is a special case. Talk with me about it if we get into a chat, alright?

~ Multi Pred : Not out of the question! I can play a FEW big, fat, jiggly girls for you~! But we'd need to talk it over, AND you'd have to be willing to put forth effort of your own, hun.

- Males : This is admittedly quite tenuous... I might be open to Mutual Predator play with a Male Partner- but I will rarely enjoy Male Prey very much. It may depend on your idea- but DO NOT count on it, hun.

- Being a Male Predator : This one IS definitely available. But I'm a bit picky!

~ Necrophilia : I prefer my sexual partners to be ALIVE, thank you very much.

~ Feral : There hasn't been a single moment in my life where I look at a totally non-sentient animal, and have a desire to copulate with them. If you're a feral or WANT a feral, then you can take it somewhere else, hun.

~ Non Fatal : When you get eaten, you are digested; and you die. There's nothing much more to it then that.

~ Feetplay : I came here for eating and sex, not feet, hun!

Necessities :

~ Please do your best to be respectful AND carry some sense of literacy with you, please? A one line long RP is TRULY not going to cut it for me. Stay polite and remember that as much as I love playing a big, voracious bully in RPs, I'm definitely not one in actuality. I'm a person, just as much as you, hun.

~ Asking for us to include one of my NO Kinks . . . Well, I think I reserve the right to block you for such a thing.

~ I prefer all Vore plays to be FATAL. This doesn't mean I have to eat your character; I can just eat NPCs if you want. But I will NOT have any regeneration or any of that nonsense. When you get eaten, you stay eaten, darling.

~ I far prefer keeping things to the forums- as my Discord is my private and personal one that I use for irl stuff!

Fun Little Images :

This is mostly just a place for me to post the images I love and that inspire me~

A Poolside Party with your Goddess~

The girls and I tend to overindulge, sometimes!

"Hrm . . . I spent all night getting this recipe right for us, darling~ . . . Care for a bite?"

"O-Oh no . . . I guess she was a bit fatter then I gave her credit for . . . Mmmnngh . . ."

"Just another lazy day, I guess . . ."

Demonic~!

"Huh...What? You're saying my body is... Big? Hmph, I bloody well hope it is."

"Make way for a goddess, sluts~"

Playing with toys~

You heard the woman!

There's always someone better....

[VERY big.../spoiler]

Fandoms ? :

[spoiler]Sometimes I do like to play fandoms! Granted, I don't ALWAYS play them.

The things that I do know . . .

- Homestuck
- Doki Doki Literature Club
- Danganronpa
- Metroid
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda
- Skullgirls
- Portal / Half Life
- Star Wars

And uh, heheh. Not much else. I would say Undertale... But I only ever play a fandomized form of Frisk or Chara from there, sometimes Muffet, so I didn't think I should include it! Still, if you happen to crave my tiny little list, I'm always willing to recuperate and have some in universe fun.

_ _ _

If I've successfully gotten your attention, then I would be simply elated to get a message from you all~! Let's hope our future is filled with plenty of nice, filling fun!

Don't keep me waiting~

Last bumped by VoraciousVie on Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:11 am.
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!