M Switch (Prey-Lean) Looking for soft cooking scenes!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Switch (Prey-Lean) Looking for soft cooking scenes!

Postby Holmesymcgee » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:46 pm

Hi there! I'm trying to get back into this after having a lot of difficulty finding the motivation to write, and with that I figure it's about time to update this post a bit. If we have written before, please send me a message if you'd like to resume.

*EDIT- Just wanted to stress this, I'm really not looking for being a pred right now, unless we've already written a bunch together previously. Sorry to the fellow preys, but I just won't be able to write a pred to the best of my ability right now.*

A little bit about myself, my biggest interests revolve around cooking vore, specifically the cliché of cannibals in a jungle tying me up and dumping me in a stew pot, things along those lines. Live preparation and live eating is important! To emphasize, being stewed alive is very high up on my personal interests, but it does not need to be a graphic, violent scene. I generally prefer the Pred get the chance to watch the prey squirm in the pot as he is cooked before the pred decides to snatch him out to be eaten. That being said, I'm very open to trying new things, since I'm still relatively new. I like trying to be descriptive as possible, not a big fan of one-liners, but will try to match my partner as much as possible.

Love:
Cooking Vore
Being prey
Female Preds
Capture and bondage
Humiliation/Being Tormented by Pred
Unwilling Prey

Like:
Being pred
Soft vore
Oral vore
Willing prey

Maybe:
Furries (a hard maybe, my character will not be one, but am open to it, depending on the partner)
Modern settings

Dislike:
Gore
Scat
M Pred

If you are interested, please shoot me a message, and we can talk more! Like I said, I'm open and flexible to my partner's interests, so feel free to run them by me. Hope to hear from you!

Last bumped by Holmesymcgee on Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:46 pm.
Holmesymcgee
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!