Michelin Star Quality Prey here!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Michelin Star Quality Prey here!

Postby Justcockythoughts » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Current Status: Looking

Hola, Bonjour, and Howdy!

Hoping to look for some Male Preds with some absolutely insatiable hunger to play around with! I’m sure you’ve all gotten pretty sick of the most common barebones prey, with scenarios so overdone that you’ve practically eaten through them hundreds of times. We’ll Im just a nice verbose prey who would absolutely love to give you some amazing flavor to play with you hungry studs~

Hoping to explore some more out there scenarios:

1.Cuckvore: Explore a world where not only are you eating some absolutely deprived gut slut, but you do it as their boyfriend just watches in awe, realizing their lover to be is now just a meal served warm.

2.Fuck Skinny bitches: Two words, Chubby Prey. I mean Preds are meant to eat right? And you’re telling me 90% of prey are skinny twink/chicks with more mass to their clothes than their body? Its time you get to experience the joy of scouting out a prey for the chub pressing into their clothing, and the waistline they’ll give you after~

3. Majoring in Vore: Vore is a part of life now, and if were expected to spend hours exploring the stupidity of Calculus in college, you can damn well expect for some much less boring vore classes that VERY freshman must take! From Live examples to group vore projects, lets turn a school slice of life into a slice of prey pie.

4. Predatory Munchies: You ever get so high that you’ve quite literally gobbled anything you even remotely thought would taste good in your house? Well what’s more tasty than the tasty fucking friend you’re smoking with! No one will blame you after all, munchies get the best of everyone. Doesn’t help either that the friends you eat were so stoned, that they end up as Prey Edibles~

5. Foreign Cravings: Eating White prey is like going to Mcdonalds, you’ve had it your whole life, you already know how itll taste, and its just midly appetizing. So why not give your taste budd a nice vacation by munching on some other kinds of prey! From the rich spiciness of latinos to the tangy umami of asians, you have a diverse array of preys to explore my friend! Just try to avoid indigestion, those burrito Latinos can sneak up on ya.

If any of these ideas peak your interests at all hit me up! I promise you won’t ever check this forum for a looong time once you get hooked on what Im serving stud~

Otherwise, Please feel free to message me! Or you can add me on Discord: Not Mark#0720

Last bumped by Justcockythoughts on Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:38 pm.
Justcockythoughts
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!