Pred-lean Seeking Partners (Prey, Pred, Feeder, Observer)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred-lean Seeking Partners (Prey, Pred, Feeder, Observer)

Postby SparkingBlade » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:10 pm

First post here, might grow it out over time, I am a Pred lean switch seeking partners, been lurking around for a while in the site but finally decided to make my post. (IRL Gender does not matter for me)

I am very flexible when it comes to what things we could add in the RP but some of my favorites are:

-F Pred/Herm Pred
-Same Size
-Mass Vore
-Weight Gain
-Prey/Pred Romance
-Digestion (can do reformation)
-Soft Vore (Any Type)
-Stuffing
-Pregnancy
-Human, demi, furry pred

None of those are required to play with me, so if you have one that you dont want, please tell me.

Other Kinks that I do include

-Endo
-Disposal
-Expansion
-Inflation
-Size Differences
-Male preds (I still opening to this a bit, Femboy only)

If you have one that you want to ask about, go right ahead and tell me about it! Worst case scenario I'll say no to it.

I have a few things that I dislike

-Gross Kinks (Watersports, Toilet stuff, Scatplay)
-Hard Vore/Extreme Gore
-Hardcore Sadism
-Underage preds
-Feral preds
-hyper masculine male preds

I can do Canon or OCs (provided I knwo the canon). I roleplay here or through discord (request through PM first please)

Last bumped by SparkingBlade on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:10 pm.
SparkingBlade
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!