looking for a rp partner for a long term. (=

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

looking for a rp partner for a long term. (=

Postby Kristy99 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:01 am

Thanks for taking the time to read my profile and preferences, I hope that everyone who reads this can agree with me and we can do a fun RP together.

I am not very demanding with what I usually look for someone who shares my tastes and preferences for RP, I know that it is very rare to find a partner who shares all the preferences that I have, nor can I share all the preferences that another player has but I like To reach an intermediate point, I can do the same number of things that I normally don't do if my partner does the same, I find that it is giving and receiving the ideal way when choosing preferences in a PR.

Regarding the publications and the size of the posts, I consider myself a fairly detailed player, I like to take my time to publish and generally I invest more than 10 or 20 minutes in the publication of my posts, I like long and fairly long publications. text doing in the posts more than one action and more than one dialogue, so if you are a player looking for a quick rp and short posts, sorry but we will not be able to do a rp together, really for me it is somewhat frustrating after posting a very detailed answer for a post which took 10 minutes for someone to answer with a single line of dialogue of less than a minute or but take 10 minutes to write that line of dialogue.

my experience in rp vore is a little over a year and i think i am a good player, most of the time i have played in eka chat and i have some characters already created, but honestly i like to create characters depending on the rp. One of the reasons why I am making this post is because I feel that now casual eka chat players are not what I am looking for right now, as my post says I am looking for partners to play long-term. :D

These are my preferences are very detailed and I put everything I ever did or that I could think of, but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. absolutely any mp that is sent will be answered. I am not a person who likes to leave questions unanswered, if I ever have a problem or something I will say it and I will not remain silent. If you have a strange fetish or taste, tell me if it is not on my list, I will not know if I can do it until you ask me.

:-D

my great loves. (This will be in my RP. You don't want any of this to be in RP tell me previously because it is very difficult for me not to do it unless the idea you propose convinces me)

Scenarios and structured stories (I really like structuring the RP and deciding what kind of story will be done before I start, I like to see the most important points that characters will have and the setting. Preparing everything beforehand takes time but it's something I need)

Mouthplay (I am a mainly oral player with a lot of saliva and biscosity and with my tongue reaching many places)

Oral vore (my preys will spend most of the time here)

Foodplay and viscosity (I like this too much, putting my prey in a sandwich or in another type of food or sticky substance in general. Food preparation and cooking are a great pleasure for me)

Likes (I like all this a lot, but unlike above, all this is optional and may or may not be in the RP))

Macro / micro (this is something I need mostly a small prey and a big pred, just the best thing about vore for me)

Play Prey or Pred ((most of the players I know play prey, so I have a lot of experience as a pred but I can play prey or pred perfectly. I also like to change from time to time so I would like a player who can play both. )

F / F (a girl who eats another girl is just perfect)

F / M (I like it quite a lot but if the boys who like it are cute adorable and without much hair XD)

breast vore (I have done it several times and I can do it quite well, but I will not do an RP focused on this, it is more an addition that can be in the middle of an RP or advanced in a story or plot)

anal vore (I have done it several times and I can do it quite well, but I will not do an RP focused on this, it is more an addition that can be in the middle of an RP or advanced in a story or plot)

urbirth vore (I have done it several times and I can do it quite well, but I will not do an RP focused on this, it is more an addition that can be in the middle of an RP or advanced in a story or plot)

Tailvore (I haven't done much but I'm interested in this, I still wouldn't do a rp just focused on this)

elves (my favorite race I love to occupy them and use them as pred)
Demon girls (I love demon girls and RPs that have demon girls are one of my favorite RPs)
humans (my favorite prey)
mouse girl or mouse girls (my second favorite prey)
Monstergirls (I really like monster girls in general)

Feet (I quite like this fetish)
sweat (I usually put it in my scenes once in a while)
musclegirls (I really like them, especially as preys)
girls a little chubby (I like it a lot)
ears and tail (I really like animal ears and animal tails in the preds)

Character images (please, I do not like the descriptions of the characters, I prefer an image taken from a site like devianart, rule34 etc. I really do not like to think of a character based on the description they give me. I will almost always ask for an image like reference)

more than one character (I am a player who can use more than one character for an RP, if my partner can also do it it is a plus too)

Underage and loli and shota preys (I can do it, if you don't like it, ignore it, it's not necessary, but I like it and I can do it easily)

Masturbate (Masturbating my prey is something that I like to do in the prey and prey as well)

sex (I don't like an RP focused on this but if the plot works I can do it)

friendship romance (i like stories where there is this)

funny scenes and scenes (I like that in my RP there is humor, I don't like too serious scenes)

Same size (if the size difference is quite considerable I can do this)

Yandere, gal, badgirls (I like to use these preds in scenes)

No, (you can ask me about this, but it's almost impossible for me to do it in a rp)

Hardvore (I can't do it)

scat (I've done it in rp in the past, but the more I did it the more I realized that I actually hate it)

fatal vore (it is rare but if my prey dies at the end of the rp for me loses the fun)

cockvore (no thanks)

real life images (please don't show me this)

M / M (no thanks)

M / F (being in a boy's mouth doesn't please me)

canon character (I do not like to play with characters from series or on a stage of an anime series etc nor that my colleagues use images from series or anime that I know, I prefer something original)

for the moment that would be all you can send me a rp whenever you want if you are interested in discussing a scene, I can play by mp discord and eka chat. greetings to all and thanks for reading my post

Last bumped by Kristy99 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:01 am.
Kristy99
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!