Male Micro Anthro Fennec Seeking Feral Herbivore Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Micro Anthro Fennec Seeking Feral Herbivore Preds

Postby DessertFox » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 pm

Hello there, the name is Zeph, I figured I'd go ahead and finally make one of these seeking partner thingies. As the title says I am looking for feral herbivore preds to play with. I am quite the sensual prey who loves all of the fine details that comes with being vored. I'm not really into the digestion side though. I tend to view vore in a more of an intimate way to get close, even in sexual kind of way. I'd be up for toning things down if you aren't comfortable with that.

Faves:
Equine preds (Horses, Pony (MLP), Donkeys, Mules, Zebras, Etc...)
Bovine preds (Cows, Bulls, Buffalo, Etc..)
Ruminants (Preds with multiple chambered stomachs. Cows, Giraffes, Deer Etc..)
Cervine preds (Deer, Elk, Moose, Etc..)
Scents (Breath, saliva and even the scent inside of a pred~)
Vores- Anal Vore/Oral Vore/Unbirthing/Nasal Vore
Endosama
Full-tour
Being Tasted/Maw-play
Gurgling Bellies
Regurgitation
Slimy Visous Bodily Fliuds (Namely saliva, mucus and natural lubricants.)
Vore Teasing (I love being teased by a pred before I am vored and I tease back~.)
Onomatopoeia (Sounds/Noises)

Cute Stuff:
Affection/Romance/Kissing/Cuddling
Consensual

Sexy Stuff:
Living Dildo (This applies to anal vore, unbirth or even oral vore. Pretty much feel free to use me as a dildo if you are feeling naughty enough for it.)
Pawing/Masterbation Post Vore (Sometimes I get a bit carried away and might have a bit of fun inside a pred's belly.)
Pleasuring Preds from the Inside (I love to know my pred is enjoying the feeling of me being inside of them as much if not more than being in there. It would be easier to achieve such things from inside the more intimate area, like up a rear or in a juicy pussy. Maybe my pred gets off to me just being in their stomach, I'll do my best to take care of those hard to reach "itches".~)
Face Sitting (Receiving)
Rimming (Giving)
Cunnilingus
Dirty Talking (Well if the feral is capable of talking of course.)

Guilty Pleasures:
Messy Stomachs (Bellies that have, food, chyme, or even just mush in them along with the prey. It's not supposed to be a pristine place is it?~)
Food Digestion (The prey is safe, but the food around them is not.)
Dirty Full-tour
Musk/Olfactophilia (Scents that get the nose tingling~ -w-)

Maybes:
Digestion (Not really big on this one. But on rare occasions I may allow it.)

No:
Hard Vore/Gore
Death

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss things further. :3

Last bumped by DessertFox on Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 pm.
DessertFox
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!