Lf Switch for Long-Term FNAF World RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Lf Switch for Long-Term FNAF World RP

Postby SerialPancake » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:48 pm

Looking for someone who can play Predator and Prey for a Five Nights At Freddy's World Roleplay!
Here's the whole scenario, the world opens up as just an expansive plane full of different biomes,
generated structures, learnable powers, and roles. Ideally, I'd like to include as many fnaf animatronics
as possible, excluding all the humanoid ones like Ballon Boy and Baby, but it would be intended to do a
sort of 50/50 split, so we both have quite a few perspectives and characters to play! This also means there
wouldn't be any real OCs unless it is discussed, totally fine with the prospect of OCs though as long as it
makes sense for the world! This would ideally be a slice of life / relaxed roleplay with just developing and
worldbuilding everything.

For context, no murders / dead children would be in the animatronics, they would just kind of
"appear" in this video game-like world. Also, this roleplay is intended to be in Discord.

As for the powers idea, this was something developed through a previous rp with a friend. You
have two power slots per character, an "active" power and a "passive" power. Can be anything
from invisibility to mind control, just supposed to shake up the rp a bit and make things more interesting,
especially if there is any sort of conflict in the world.

But overall, I'd love to roleplay with ya if our preferences align and create a little kingdom of animatronics
with ya =3

Here are my preferences:
Favorites
-Anal Vore (Clean)
-Sentient Fat
-Reformation
-Pet Play
-Cuddling
-Face Sitting
-Teasing
-Willing / Reluctant Prey
-Same Size / Slight Size Difference
-Furry / Scalie / Avian Characters
-Plushie Characters

Liked
-Oral Vore
-Absorption
-Hypnotism / Brainwashing
-Digestion (Gooey)

Maybe
-Tail Vore
-Cock Vore
-Disposal (Bones)

Dislike
-Disposal (Scat & Cum)
-Sex (including blowjobs)
-Unbirth
-Alternative Vore
-Fatal
-Macro / Micro
-Hard Vore
-Human Pred
-hyper proportions

If you have any questions feel free to message me and ask and send me your discord for the roleplay!

Last bumped by SerialPancake on Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:48 pm.
SerialPancake
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!