Fat piggy looking for a pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fat piggy looking for a pred

Postby Jennypigsty » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 am

Hi there, I'm Jen and I'm honestly terrible at introductions. But basically I'm looking for weightgain, humiliation and cooking vore sort of...stuff. I have a wide range of ideas and scenarios in mind, and honestly I am pretty flexible when it comes to including any kinks or ideas you might like.

I usually play a very large, rather juicy hupig! But I tend to create a charecter to fit the play in question...think of it like customising a Subway sandwich I guess?

Also anything involving scat or diaper play is a huge plus, it's a personal love as a prey/submissive to be made to really feel like a huge, stinky pig, but it's not essential.

Please feel free to add me on discord at porkerjen #0124

Last bumped by Jennypigsty on Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 am.
Jennypigsty
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!