A sloppy lamia maid needs to be taught a lesson...

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

A sloppy lamia maid needs to be taught a lesson...

Postby null10 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:08 am

Keeping a large mansion clean is no easy feat. Far from it. You especially can't do it yourself; you need some extra hands!
It's much easier to pay others to keep it in order for you, but what if one of your employees just isn't good at the job? You hired a sweet lamia, willing to do her very best, whose snake half made you think she can carry out more tasks....for some reason. However, she just keeps screwing up; jobs left half finished, others with unacceptable outcomes, lots of broken items due to her tail bumping into everything, and more food being gone. If the last two points weren't clear enough, her body isn't suited for this. Aside from questioning why you even bothered to hire her initially, you also wonder how many more things she'll do before you finally snap....

But then again, why bother keeping someone around if they won't do a good job? It's best to just get rid of them....maybe it'll teach the other staff a lesson too.?

Of course, that's the main idea I have. If you'd like to have a different scenario, I'd be more than willing to do that! We'll plan something out!

I prefer female preds, but lately I've gotten into male preds as well! Though, if male, I prefer them to be demihuman as well, or perhaps even femboy. Don't know why, but it's a preference of mine!

I'm fine with most things, so be sure to share me your list of likes/favs. As for me, I have relatively simple likes:

Oral Vore
Same Size
Unbirth
Digestion (No disposal, okay with bones!)
Femboy pred
Taunting
Burping
Belly rubs

Just some hard noes:.
CV
Scat
Watersports
Hard Vore

Now that that's settled, I prefer to rp on Discord. If you're still interested, please send me a DM, and I'll provide my username

See you then!

Last bumped by null10 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:08 am.
null10
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!