Female pred seeks prey for some vore ideas

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female pred seeks prey for some vore ideas

Postby neferpitou » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:55 am

I am currently looking for a partner to play long term if possible I am a player who makes long posts but the response time can be adequate with my partner.

Loves
F/F (all kinds of girls are fine
F/M ( I prefer this type of vore with cute boys or shotas but it is negotiable
F/ futa or herm ( I like this type of prey. If you are interested in playing like this, no problem.
foodplay and cooking ( It is the biggest fetish I have. I like to put my prey on food of all kinds to experiment and other things
Macro/micro ( the perfect size for a prey about 5 inches tall or a little smaller

muscle girls
lolis and shotas
footplay
sweat
tickles
multiple pred
multiple prey
fun characters and settings
a plot and long rp
tail vore
kiss and hugs
non fatal
demis
monstergirls
insertion
mouthplay
masturbation
sex
romance friendship

maybe

ub
av
bv

no
real life images
hard vore
fatal vore
digestion
scat

It caught my attention that many players post plot ideas and concepts for rp in their publications, I have many ideas for rp and I thought that maybe it would be good to put some in case someone wants to try one with me

-a new teacher

An RP I once did was about a teacher who comes to teach at a new school and all her students want to eat her. some of her fall in love with her others protect her among other situations. The scenario could be with a mouse girl teacher in a school for neko girls or maybe a human in a school for monster girls

- save the princesses from the dragon girl

Another scenario that I played once and I would like to repeat is one of dragons and princesses with a little twist, which is that the princesses are in love with the dragon girl and help her to eat the girl or boy who comes to rescue them.

I think my girlfriend wants to eat me

A year-long relationship will end abruptly when your girlfriend decides it's time to eat you out. Since there is already trust in the relationship, your girlfriend or boyfriend does not suspect anything and it is the perfect moment to devour him, maybe while he is sleeping or maybe when she or he is distracted or maybe after a night of passion, but luck or circumstances will make you couple not be eaten for now. I would like to play this especially with a mouse girl and a neko girl

- fantasy rp

Another idea that I would like would be an rp in a fantasy world where the prey has to escape from being eaten by different monster girls like in the game monstergirl quest

I have those ideas for now!

Last bumped by neferpitou on Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:55 am.
neferpitou
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!