seeking role play partner ( updated )

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

seeking role play partner ( updated )

Postby salamandermo » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:26 am

I am looking for partners to roleplay with. I prefer being prey but do not mind being pred sorta a prey lean switch . I prefer long scene where we can comfortably just talk character to character or player player as long as I get to have some fun XD I have been rping a little over two years now . I like all kinds of partners and many different types of preds. my favorite has to be strong commanding preds to have you way with me even slightly hurt their prey . but never fully break me I mean you need to eat me again dont you ? lets have some fun ! also as it will eventually come up im a trany so yeah if that scares you away glad to be forward and not waste either of our time . been into male pred recently as everything has changed but everything else really the same hope to hear from you .

m/f
h/f
soft vore,non fatal,endo sometimes hard
human preds with personality
monster preds harpy lamia centaur sea monsters dragons the more powerful the better !
bondage such as ropes hand cuffs being coiled around and many more
vampires biting sucking tasting tongue play .
general closeness and caring even if they do it just to keep me as a toy
blood

neutral
gas play and watersports
digestion if needed needs reforming

dislikes
gore
child preds
non sentient preds
graphic digestion
pain for pains sake
perma play

Last bumped by salamandermo on Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:26 am.
salamandermo
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!