(MxF) F wanted for specific plot I've been craving...

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(MxF) F wanted for specific plot I've been craving...

Postby xenophylia » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:09 pm

I've tried to get this off the ground a few times but partners have a way of just disappearing around here so no luck yet.

The story involves a photographer currently staying in a seedy third world hotel. They are being paid a large sum to do a very specific photo shoot, and are looking to hire a model. One night they finally meet the ideal person unexpectedly in the hotel bar. The story that is told to the model is that it's just a fashion photo shoot in the setting of the rain forest, though the real actual purpose is much darker. Let's just say it involves non consensual constriction and snake vore. Unlike many of my plots, I have a specific end in mind for this one which involves both the the model and the photographer meeting a bad end, though not in the same manner. I don't want to give too many details away, though this ending is not set in stone. Ideally the later part of the story will be both characters interacting while watching each other's (slow) demise. Though I want a MxF plot, it doesn't matter which character is M or Fr and I will play either role as a M.

I play via Discord, forums, or pm. I prefer Discord, but I'll accomodate my partner's preference. If any interest, please drop me a pm with your thoughts or ideas on plot specifics and we can discuss. Leave your discord if you'd prefer to discuss on there. Hope to hear from you! X.

Last bumped by xenophylia on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:09 pm.
xenophylia
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!