LF female teen prey for a dolcett style RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF female teen prey for a dolcett style RP

Postby Roleplayonly » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:06 am

**Current craving**

Dungeons and Dragons, kind of.
- A principal at an all-girls boarding school has an idea. He will host game nights where five girls can risk a few hours in an evening, not have to do any of their assigned homework for that night, and play a game of dungeons and dragons. If their characters survive the game, they get one free A+ that they can use on any test or project they want. However, if their character dies, the girl will be converted to meatgirl status and will not survive the night. The prize has caused a lot of girls to sign up, which will allow him to do this every night for a month if he wants.

Naughty or nice, he'll have them both. The role of Santa has been vacant for many years. Because of that, nobody believes he is real. However, there is finally a new Santa in charge. He doesn't give out toys. He is only interested in one things. Girls. The magic of Santa allows him many things, but one that no other Santa has used since the days Krampus is the ability to devour humans and fully digest them. As he visits houses, time stops completely so he can spend hours in a house and nobody in the house would even know unless he interacts with them, and the ones he interacts with are doomed. They can't open doors or windows, they can't lift objects. All they can do is inevitably submit. Of course, his power in the real world only works on Christmas Eve, so that's why he carries his magical sack with him. He needs to collect enough girls to enjoy for the rest of the year, but the lucky ones... Well, they don't survive the night. He has his way with those girls and eats them without their parents even knowing he was there.

I do prefer Discord, which is roleplayonlyiscool (dumb name, I know, but Discord made me get rid of the #xxxx part and add something unique) but you can also PM me.

The rest of these ideas are available as well.

-Snuff games. Ripoff of The Hunger Games, but all the contestants are females and there can be multiple winners, based on points assigned for each kill.

-A father decides the punishment for his teenage daughter’s poor grades on her latest report card is to have a party. However, unknown to her is that her and every friend she invites will be snuffed.

-The Harry Potter idea is from when Professor Snape is the Headmaster. However, in this, there was no happy ending and the Ministry of Magic was taken over by death eaters so the rules protecting witches and muggles have been discarded. Basically, House Slytherin does whatever they please. Generally speaking, none of the girls in the other three houses are safe, and the older students use the younger students to practice their magic on. Even the new headmaster gets in on the fun. Since magic is involved, obviously, vore is possible. We would not need to use Canon characters, but you are more than welcome to if you would like.

In a society where young girls are overpopulating the world, laws been set where snuffing them whenever and wherever licensed predators find them is both legal and highly encouraged.

A girl's sweet 16 birthday party goes terribly wrong. A girl is having her sweet 16 slumber party with all of her girl friends and the parents hired a comedian as entertainment. However, the entertainer actually is a hypnotist. He hypnotizes the girls and the parents into believing everything he does is hilarious. Then he begins to abuse and humiliate the girls (starting with the birthday girl) in front of all the guests and one by one, he eats or snuffs the girls. Since it's a slumber party, he has all weekend to play.

I REALLY want to do a gameshow roleplay involving three real life female celebrities. It would involve questions and challenges. The questions would be able the three contestants and the challenges would involve snuffing female audience members. For this, I would play the gameshow host and the audience members as they get selected and you would play the celebrities. Basically each question or challenge the contestants get wrong/fail, they lose an article of clothing. The winner is the last one with any clothes on. The two losers get snuffed or cooked at the end of the show.

The only other types of vore I'd be interested, you can read about in Sandy Q's story The Gulp Club on the underaged forum. The one I'm talking about is where a man has a procedure done to him where he can slowly, over a long period of time, drain the life force from his prey with his cock, either by putting it inside one of the girl's holes or just laying it on her body. Very painful for the girl but incredibly satisfying for the male, and since vore is legal and encouraged, nobody is safe, not even family. Once a girl chosen, she has no choice but to submit to the man. Also, being a fan of Sandy Q's stories, females smothering young, teenage girls is also a huge interest of mine.

Smothering/facesitting/choking/breathplay
Dolcett style cooking/snuff
unwilling/willing/semi-unwilling
Oral vore
Hard vore (cooking mainly, maybe some chewing)
Teenage girls
Female Celebrities as prey (or pred)

Dislikes
Any other type of vore (except one, which I will explain at the bottom)
Male prey
Scat/watersports
Beastiality
pregnancy (sorry, not a turn-on for me)
powerplaying/god-moding

Okay, so the only other type of vore I'd be interested, you can read about in Sandy Q's story The Gulp Club on the underaged forum. The one I'm talking about is where a man has a procedure done to him where he can slowly, over a long period of time, drain the life force from his prey with his cock, either by putting it inside one of the girl's holes or just laying it on her body. Very painful for the girl but incredibly satisfying for the male, and since vore is legal and encouraged, nobody is safe, not even family. Once a girl chosen, she has no choice but to submit to the man.

**Side note. Sandy Q has deleted most of his stories, but if what I described interests you, I'd be happy to explain it more.

**Updated**
Soft oral vore is fine also. Does not need to include cooking. I love the idea of digestion happening very quickly, like within a minute or so, the girl is fully digested and the pred is back to a flat stomach, ready to eat again.

My discord is roleplayonlyiscool (Again, I know it's a dumb name but... oh well.)

Last bumped by Roleplayonly on Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:06 am.
Roleplayonly
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!