M dom wants f or futa meals for specific ideas.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M dom wants f or futa meals for specific ideas.

Postby replicatkd » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:30 pm

Hello. I was mostly looking for specific ideas. They are very peculiar so bear with me.

M dom that likes willing or unwilling. As well as all genders though i am not interested in strong/hunky m prey. I often play human or an anthro lizard/dragon/alien thing.

The ideas were:

A)A prey that thinks they are better off eaten (like they can't afford rent anymore or their job goes nowhere, have no popularity)

B)Casually buying a snack (or getting eaten is their job, like going out to buy a cow demi or anthro.)

C)Pred-like prey trying out vore. (Maybe a duel that happens off screen or having a duel might be fun too. A bully Pred-like prey gets a crush on my pred after being saved by them from someone else and wants to try out vore as prey with them)

D)Unwilling but obedient (A scary boss monster appears but only my pred volunteers to fight in exchange for one snack. Prey believes they can't beat it but they do and now have to pay up. Prey on last legs promises to "accommodate" if the pred gives them food and roof over their heads. A fallen noble tries to do everything to keep the victor satiated)

There are some more bittersweet ideas with like maybe a bit of infidelity/public fall from grace or the prey wanting to vanish with vore though those are probably just for those into that.

A)In particular i was thinking of something like two bounty hunters with a history and once the prey loses everything and gets scarred/sad or crippled the the prey wants comfort sex or knew about the pred's desire to eat them and tells them to do it. Or maybe a lonely prey or like the last dark elf or something.

B)Some sort of infidelity vore to get back at someone. I guess femenization of a tomboy or warrior kind of fits around this theme too. Or even forcibly turning a man into a woman.

C)High achieving prey lamenting all her efforts vanished during a catastrophe.

Your ideas around these same themes. I would love to hear about them.

---Vore app or club of sorts, playing a sentient snake that deliberately likes anthro/human prey. Multi prey anything, safe vore and casual vore worlds too. And academies. Sometimes i like to use skyrim or anime as a setting too.

---Current self indulgent multi prey idea:
Three or four warriors are friends were the last of their culture and agreed to be wed and bred by strong seed and the same guy. So off screen i beat them in a fight and they pledge to spend the night with me and do as i say. But will only accept marriage if my cum defeats their seals.

---Vore only is fine but pre vore "fun" is fine too. Definitely have a preference for same size, big prey or detailed vore bulges. Also definitely not a fan of small posts. I tend to prefer a paragraph or more.

The interests are here:
Spoiler: show
```
-Cock/Balls worship
-Pet Play
-Exhibitionism/Public aftermath
-Infidelity
-Impregnation/Breeding
-Discipline Play
-Collaring/Branding
-Disposal
-Lactation/Milking
-Imprisonment(Cages/Cells/etc)
-Body Worshipping
-Bondage(BDSM)
-Bite marks
-Body Writing
-Aphrodisiacs
-Attention play(while dom busy/being ignored)
-Scent
-Cum Diet/Cum Inflation
-Hypnosis/Mind break
-Lose control/Be controlled
-Futas
-Fem guys
-Face Sitting
-Ass Eating
-Teasing
-All The Way Through/Stuck on it
-Cooking vore
-Cock TF
-Breath Play
-Merge
-Bimbofication/Feminization/Gender tf
-Petrification/Cum slime person
-Hucow/Cowgirl TF
-belly riding/worn as a shirt
-Onahole/Onahole Transformation
-Portals
-Bad Endings
-Nipple Fucking
-Centaurs ♡
-Lamias ♡
-Web Cocoons
-Dollification/Dronefication
-Instant defeat/Insta loss
-Dethroning
-Eternal humiliation
-Rough Name calling
-Draining(Draining in general, could be intelligence, mana, lvls etc)
-Chastity
-Cock Collaring(Being Collared to a Cock)/Cock marrying
-Battle-fucking
-Permanent Endo
-Hyper
-Multi arms, multi parts
```

Last bumped by replicatkd on Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:30 pm.
replicatkd
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!