Dominate male pred looking for female parnters

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Dominate male pred looking for female parnters

Postby zaqza » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Hi there, thanks for stopping by and for reading my post, I really appreciate it.

As mentioned on the subject line, I'm a pred with about 17 years of experience doing just about every role under the sun, such as male and female, pred and prey, monsters and humanoids, so forth and so on. At the moment I'm strictly looking to play a dominate pred with either a feeder girlfriend or just an endless string of mostly female prey. Beyond that, I'm more than willing to hash out ideas and scenarios that any potential partner might be interested in.

Must haves: (if you don't like any of these, then I'm not for you.)
burps.
good English skill. (i'll be the first to admit I'm not perfect either, but i need to be able to understand you.)
sensible character actions (ex: the pred not instantly falling in love with a girl when he sees her or vice versa.)
preds with kinky and supernatural powers
power dynamics. (Can be in the form of mind controlling prey and turning them into gut sluts, fear play, or something else, long as there's a top and bottom)
ov
majority same size vore
no ghosting. If you have an issue with the rp, let me know and maybe we can work it out. If we can't, then let me know we're not compatible, please.

Stuff i like: (nothing here is required, but i would be happy to see them added.)
mind control or other mind altering abilities
sex/rape (long as it makes sense. no random fucking.)
master/slave or pet/owner dynamic (it feeds well into power dynamics)
belly rubs
massages
teasing/verbal torture
butt play (both male and female, I don't discriminate.)
av
cv
willing prey (only in certain situations though.)
endo
feeders
absorption or some kind of growth after digestion.

things I'm neutral towards (i can easily do some of these if you want, so feel free to ask.)
Shota pred/loli prey
monster girl prey
occasional m/m
demis or monster preds like Edgar the Bug.
macro/micro though only on rare occasions.

things I won't do under any circumstances
breaking character
disposal of any kind
water sport of any kind
obese preds
slobs (either one of us.)
rare vore (like nose or armpit vore.)

If there's anything missing on this list feel free to ask and I'll be more than happy to give an answer.

Again, thanks for taking a look :D.

Last bumped by zaqza on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:26 pm.
zaqza
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!