Any gender switch seeking many different things.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Any gender switch seeking many different things.

Postby Cooky » Sat May 22, 2021 3:51 am

Hello there!

I'm an open minded switch, who is up for most things, and who will happily play as any gender. I'm a little more picky as pred than as prey, but I'm generally open to discussing most things (that doesn't mean I'll be in the mood to play them, but don't be afraid to ask).

I'm generally open to any kind of pred and prey, but I prefer there to be some kind of dynamic in place that expresses their place (Furry pred/Human Prey, Giant pred/Small prey, diffrent gender roles or anything else you can imagine)

Musts haves
  • Vore - It's what I'm here for, what we're all here for I'd assume
  • Digestion - one of my biggest kinks is that as prey I am food, and as pred, my prey is my food. Food is digested.
  • Sexual themes - Vore is sexual for me, and a good RP is sexually charged. That doesn't mean it has to involve sex, but it should be a sexually charged situation

Loves
  • Oral Vore
  • Cock vore
  • Cooking
  • Food play
  • Food transformation - this one is more as prey than pred
  • Sex - pre-vore between pred and prey, or post vore between pred and another person.
  • Size difference
  • Pred-prey differences - What I mean by this is that there is a distinct difference between pred and prey that defines which is which. Whether that's social class, an ability such as the power to shrink or transform people into prey, species, gender. Whatever we pick, I love it when there's a known power dynamic and each character knows their place.
  • Role-reversal
  • Willing prey/Willing pred - I find all this sort of stuff is more fun when everyone involved wants to be there
  • Disposal
  • Dominant preds - Vore is a powerful expression of dominance, and I love it as such

• Hard vore
  • Anal vore - I can enjoy these three as much as the others, it's just more situational

I'm open to most other things, and there's nothing I'm so against that I need to put a list here telling you not to bother asking for it.

Also, bonus round: If you're looking to ask me to be your prey and you just happened to send me a photo of a meal you would like me to be a part of, I'd probably be willing to say yes to just about anything you asked of me.

**EDIT**
Please be upfront about what you're looking for if you message me. Let me know what you're looking for. There's 3 simple questions I'd ideally like you to answer
1) What sort of roles are you looking for me to play? (Pred, prey or a bit of both?)
2) What kind of scenarios would you be interested in playing?
3) What are the primary kinks you're looking to work into an RP?

Thanks!

Last bumped by Cooky on Sat May 22, 2021 3:51 am.
Cooky
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!