Pokemon characters looking for preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pokemon characters looking for preds

Postby Drake_451 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:20 pm

Hello to everyone reading this. I am looking for some rp partners. I am an experienced role player and primarily use my Pokemon characters. I consider myself a switch but I am a bit of a sub so I lean towards being prey.

I'm currently looking to play out a particular scene. It involves a predator finding themselves in the habitat of the Pokemon I'm going to play, and living off eating them for the duration of their stay. I have a few different scenarios in mind for how it could happen, depending on the predator. I am open to many different Pokemon predators. I also enjoy some anthro and human predators as well.

Below are my preferences which I will probably add to in time.

Love:
Male pred
Female pred and prey
Soft vore
Oral vore
Digestion
Slow digestion
Bulges
Belly play
Teasing
Disposal
Post vore weight gain
Dominant pred
Unwilling to willing prey
Light paw play
Soul vore
Absorption
Sentient fat/disposal
Traits and trophies from prey
Pokemon pred and prey
Feral pred and prey
Anthro pred
Unwilling prey
Willing prey

Sometimes like:
Human pred
Cock vore
Sex
Pregnancy
Some Transformations

Not a fan of:
Anal vore
Anal sex
Unbirth
Watersports
Human prey
male prey
Endo

Thank you for reading. If you are interested or have questions please send me a PM. I prefer to play through PMs on this site, or the chat system (if our schedules allow for that).

Last bumped by Drake_451 on Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:20 pm.
Drake_451
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!