human male seeking female/herm pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

human male seeking female/herm pred

Postby pyrotic » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:53 pm

Hello, I'm not so new at this anymore but as the title said, I'm a human male looking for a female pred. I'm mostly the submissive type and I have very few dislikes. I'm willing to try anything that's interesting and I don't mind having an anthro or human pred voring me. If you're interested, go ahead and pm me

I'm still roleplaying but I now have a new laptop so things should go more smoothly. however I'm not quite ready for trying to seriously get an IM since last time I tried my laptop ended up crashing. However, I'm still more than willing to rp on here and in pm as well as F-chat and Discord. My job does have a bit of a varying schedule with my flexible hours but I'll respond to every pm I get when I have the opportunity.

Usual things I like:
Unbirth
Tail vore (I'm more interested in this being done by a furry like a kitsune instead of a "scaley")
Breast vore
Anal vore (as long as it's relatively clean inside)
Feral rp partners
Some odor play
most feminine types (shemales, females, futas) whether they're anthro, feral, or human

things I would like to be added in to an rp:
mouth play (mostly tongue and lip play, not as much oral vore)
macro/micro
foot/paw play
tail play (at least I think is what it would be called)
smothering (depends on the type, though)

Things that I'm fine with:
watersports
oral vore (depends on the situation and the lead up to it)
Hair vore (Have a little more of an interest in this these days)

Things I'm not really interested in:
ear vore
Nose vore (Had it in an rp once, doesn't really interest me)
fatal voring/dying (again, depends on the situation but this needs a lot of build up for me to like and be willing to really do it)
unwilling vore (just not as good at it and doesn't really ... give me the right experience I like though again, depends on how well the rp build up, ending, and development is)
M/M (not as hard about this one anymore. If you have an idea I'm willing to listen and say how I feel about it)

dislikes:
scat (depends on the situation but normally a turn off)
hard vore
pain (a little is fine but cutting or biting me turns me off big time)
crushing
gore

please don't try making me your slave in an rp with an abusive mistress. this kind of thing is something I include in the dislikes

UPDATE 1: I do have an f-list account. that's the only place I can instant message for an rp. here's a link to my page. I update that more than I do here.
https://www.f-list.net/c/pyrotic%20saris/

Update 2: Should probably add that I have a discord as well. @Pyrotic#4101

NOTE: I didn't want to put this here but I guess I have to. DO NOT pm me saying you are looking for a pm with me and after we set everything up just disappear and never talk to me again. It frustrates me to no end to have my hopes raised just to suddenly be disappointed when one of the rare rp chances I get are suddenly dashed. I know I'm on the short end of the stick being a human male prey but that doesn't give you the right to just leave me hanging after we set everything up. I don't mean to sound like a dick and all but this happened to me one too many times that I had to put this here.

Last bumped by pyrotic on Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:53 pm.
Nothing's Impossible, only Improbable
Whatever happens, happens

vore code:
vc=VC_3.0_19911568111111119115925_92191858715888888861915_81327399629915_121115511111675827252592588111115_5
pyrotic
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!