You're one of my favorite artists.

Strega's fans goes here

Moderator: Strega

You're one of my favorite artists.

Postby TheGreatAlejandro » Tue May 30, 2006 3:55 am

I've been browsing vore pictures for a very long time. I came across your bear attack series and from then on fell in love with your work. I constantly check for updates. I'm not into the furry thing but when you do have a human female, in my perspective your work is superb.

I love how your creatures usually "Play" with their food before or during them meal. Keep up the great work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some more human females, but hey, your the artist, do what you like.
TheGreatAlejandro

Postby Marked » Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm

Yep Strega is one of my favorites too. The amount of art his created is impessive by itself, but the quality is what makes it above and beyond. And a little fur never hurt anything :wink:
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Nyn » Tue May 30, 2006 10:07 pm

I followed Strega on vortex and was very pleased to find more work here.
Keep it up. You have the support of your fans behind you.
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Nyn
Participator

Re:

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:35 pm

I love your art Strega. Can't wait to see some more.
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Re:

Postby kiel » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:41 am

me 2 .. you're great
:P
kiel

Re:

Postby Flood Juggernaut » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:13 pm

We are quite a fan of your art,Strega, especially Qilal has a meal.
Flood Juggernaut

Re:

Postby Strega » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:09 am

Well, now that I am more or less settled in California, I should be producing art on a regular basis again. I just finished a second Qilal pic, too. There will be at least one more pic featuring her pretty soon, though I should really have made her a bottlenose dolphintaur. Her spots are a pain to draw. 83
Strega
hungry woozle

Postby anubis » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:00 am

im with everyone else on this one, your works are pretty damn amazing, but then again i have the artistic ability of a stick, so if you ask me, everyone is good, but you really stand out in the crown. especially the works with uvuzi and nyoka
'Boot to the head'
'Owww, you booted me in the head!'
anubis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Xintar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:02 am

Hrmm.. /agree with the comments.. but only to the female pred pics, those are just amazing.
Xintar
Participator

Hey, hey, hey.

Postby Jeromaru » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:27 pm

Your my favorite artists too, Strega. Btw, are you working on any more Striper material by any chance?
Jeromaru
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby razdragon » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:35 am

Strega wrote:Well, now that I am more or less settled in California, I should be producing art on a regular basis again. I just finished a second Qilal pic, too. There will be at least one more pic featuring her pretty soon, though I should really have made her a bottlenose dolphintaur. Her spots are a pain to draw. 83

Whatever you draw, you always draw it as good as possible.

You're not "one of my favourite", you ARE my favourite! I saw you on Vortex the first time on 2001, when I first got connected. Then I followed you to here, and now even FA.

My favourite piece ever is "Sillybearcoon" parts 6, 7 and 8. I just LOVE oversized prey! I still like the other drawings, but oversized and same-size (preferably with realistic scretchy bulges) are the ones I pay more attention.

If you would appear IRL to me, I would probably just tear you apart with my silly sarcasm, I"m a funny guy to talk with :lol:

One more thing: KEEP YOURSELF SAFE AND WEALTHY. We don't want bad things happening with our friends 8)
Clube do Hardware - a nice place for brazilians to share information about both hardware and software. Join the game foruns there!!! (Portuguese only)
razdragon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Strega's kingdom