What if Eblis got his way?

Strega's fans goes here

Moderator: Strega

What if Eblis got his way?

Postby icn » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:35 am

What if a woman managed to suck and swallow good ole Eblis?
icn
Somewhat familiar

Re: What if Eblis got his way?

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:35 am

(Hey most likely eat her anyway)
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am

bloodwolfvamp wrote:(Hey most likely eat her anyway)

*nods* Strega's gallery is vast an expansive so I do not know them all, but I can still count on one hand the instances when one of Strega's predators had sex with someone edible and didn't gulp them (or anyone else) down afterwards (and one of those few instances was an alternative ending so it doesn't really count). So yeah, Elbis is likely to be perpetually single.

Besides, even if he did somehow run into someone with a talent for head and a fetish for anteaters, you know he's going to keep wandering around anyway. Or as they say, once you go snack, you never go back.

*runs and hides from the pun police*
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby haloronin » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:56 pm

* fires the net and dangles the blue kitty over a vat of bean dip and salsa.*

other wise.. i think mayhaps that woudl be an interesting proposition.. maby someone laike uvvuzi or nyoka. bight beable to handle him it they dont squeezes the grapes out of him first.
haloronin
---

Postby Bannor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Heck, if the women Eblis meets don't wanna swallow, maybe he should try the other team! I volunteer to represent the other team. >.>
Bannor
???

Postby shrunkenone » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm

What about a female of his own alien species?

Heck, I'd just like to see what a female of his species looks like...
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nipnaki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 am

What if the woman managed more than a mouthful of Eblis? It might be interesting to see things turned around on a predator.
nipnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Strega » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 am

Someone asked me to draw a female of Eblis's species swallowing a male as he licked her out - the rule 63 of the Eblis and FoxCutter pic I drew a while back.

Eblis isn't very smart, but most of the women (and men) he eats are one time acquaintances - Jehovah's Witnesses, hookers, etc. If there was someone he had known for a while, like a next door neighbor, who suddenly expressed an urge to suck on the big ol' alien, he might not eat her (or him). Even Eblis might realize he had a good thing going, as Maluek did when he met that lutrai. Though Maluek was far from the nastiest of my characters and is more prone to innocent horniness than hunger. I almost regret that I drew him eating that gnoll. Note to self: Must draw Maluek in a non-vore (though not necessarily G-rated) situation again.
Strega
hungry woozle

Postby Avereth » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:00 am

Eblis just would not be Eblis if the same situation didn't manage to happen over and over again. XD

Strega wrote:Though Maluek was far from the nastiest of my characters and is more prone to innocent horniness than hunger. I almost regret that I drew him eating that gnoll. Note to self: Must draw Maluek in a non-vore (though not necessarily G-rated) situation again.

Sounds like a good excuse for another 'happy ending' picture to me like the last time a gnoll was involved in something vorish. Though I honestly can't imagine what the heck they would have done with him. Thinking about that will probably amuse me for a while at least when I am bored. XD
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Return to Strega's kingdom