Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:50 am

She smiled sweetly.

"I'll get the rooms ready," the lamia said cheerfully. "You get your friend. They should be prepared by the time they arrive."

She winked at Mercurial. Perhaps she had caught the look-over.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:56 am

The human nodded slowly, "oh erm ... Thank you I guess" the teen states, Mercuriel sighed a small smile on her face, she took a couple of steps back, turning around to walk over to the door. The others weren't too far away, really all she'd have to do was poke her head out and call them over, the woman seemed nice enough but she decided to be cautious none the less.

Mercuriel crossed to the door with a quick pace, pulling it open and stepping outside, she cupped her hands over her mouth to call out to Brand and the girls "Hey you lot come here!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 am

Brand limped over towards the odd hotel, the other girls trailing along with him. He looked very tired but stubbornly came in.

As the girls and the dragon man entered the lobby, the serpent-girl clapped her hands.

"All of you are so beautiful!" She said. "Four rooms are ready. Which one is going to be my meal?"

Brand's expression went flat.

"What?" He said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:20 am

Mercuriel moved inside the inn the nineteen-year-old looked around for a moment, she stood a bit apart from the group and almost missed the serpent girl's question. She raised an eyebrow but somehow this didn't surprise her, though the maid girl was a little nervous Brand might fly off the handle here, this seemed like a nice place and it would be a shame if a fight ruined it.

The Maid blinked taking a couple steps towards the woman, raising her hand a little "ah ... hmm ... Miss what are you talking about?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:24 am

"For the rooms," the lamia said as though it were obvious. "The price of the rooms. I get one of you to eat."

Brand looked like he was about to lose his temper.

"The girls are mine," he growled. "Tell you what...we get five rooms and I won't eat YOU and turn you into Mercurial's pleasure slave."

Now it was the serpent-girl who looked a bit shocked.

"Um...what?" She said, echoing Brand's reaction.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:29 am

Mercuriel looked between the two, her cheeks flushing at the thought and shook her head a little, there was no need for this to get out of hand. There had to be a different solution to be had. She raised her hand a little shaking her head slightly taking in a deep breathe turning her back to Brand.

"Easy you two, there's no need to start an actual fight ... I'm sure we can work something out like reasonable people." The maid girl's eyes wandered briefly over the lamia's body before looking back to her face giving a gentle smile "Now Brand why don't you go lie down and I will ... Deal with this situation."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:43 am

"I thought I was being reasonable," Brand said, his eyes locked in the lamia. "But...I trust you not to feed anyone to her. Good luck."

He sat down on one of the couches to rest, leaving Mercurial to handle the now-nervous lamia.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:49 am

"I haven't fed anyone to anything" Mercurial states sounding a little happy the human woman shifted about moving forward away from the other girls and over to the desk with the lamia. She gave the woman a gentle smile trying to reassure her a little "just relax miss" she leant forward a little letting her breasts press against the wooden desk, her head tilted to the side as she spoke in a quieter voice so as not to be overheard "I'm sure the two of us can work things out."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:52 am

The lamia made an effort to calm herself and looked at Mercurial. Then Mercurial's breasts. Then back to Mercurial.

"Um...what did you have in mind?" The lamia asked. "I have to charge something."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:56 am

"I;m sure you do, that's just how business's work" Mercuriel states gently, pursing her lips in thought for a moment and cast a quick glance behind her to the others before turning to the Lamia once more, a slightly coy smile spread across her lips. "But ... I don't want to worry the others ... So ... Is there somewhere a little more private the two of us can take this discussion?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:00 am

"Ohhh...sure," the lamia agreed. "In private. Of course. My office."

She headed for a door behind the desk and held it open for Mercurial.

Emilia blinked, then rolled her eyes. Shi looked perplexed while Gayle looked anxious.

Brand glared at the lamia as a warning to behave. The message was clear--no eating.

Brand had other plans along those lines himself.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:04 am

Mercuriel flashed Brand a small thumbs up and a smile, before she moved quickly around the counter and into the room beyond. She looked back at the lamia with a gentle smile waiting for the woman to come in so they could have their discussion. The human woman sighed looking around the room, it wasn't too big enough to comfortably fit five or so people, with a counter and fridge in the corner a desk with some paperwork on it and a couple of large bean bag chairs here and there.

"Nice room."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:14 am

"Sooo...you want five rooms," the lamia said. "What do I get? I'm open to...negotiation."

She put a hand on her hip and toyed with her shirt.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:22 am

"I'm sure" Mercuriel stated, now they were alone she found herself relaxing a little, her eyes watched the lamia's hands for a moment, wetting her lips a little. The maid girl tugged at her skirt a little tilting her head to the side, she stepped closer to the lamia.

Her cheeks flushed and a shiver ran down her spine and then she put her hands on her socks rolling them down before removing them entirely exposing her bare legs to the woman, she pressed her feet into the carpet a sly grin on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:51 am

"At his point I'd usually eat you," the lamia said quietly. "But...oh my you are pretty."

The lamia tugged at her top and the wrapped up shirt fell away. He pale breasts were mere handfuls but they were perky and looked like they could fit perfectly in a martini glass.

She slithered up to Mercurial and slid her arms around her, her hands quickly undoing the buttons holding Mercurial's costume together.

Outside, Brand grumbled a bit. He should be the one seducing the girls around here, dammit. Mercurial's record was outstripping his.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:29 am

Mercuriel gave a small grin, her eyes lingering on the lady's breasts, before her own hands fell behind her quickening the pace at which buttons were undone. A small sigh escaped her lips and the young lady shifted about, the maid outfit dropped to the floor, allowing her nude body to be exposed to the snake woman. The human allowed a small laugh to escape her lips and she stepped closer to the woman "well how do I loom now?" she says a slight mirth to the tone of her voice.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:09 am

"Wonderful," the lamia said, her voice a little breathlessly. She slithered right up to the girl, sliding her hands up her hips and to her waist.

"Um...maybe we should head to your rooms," Emilia said delicately as she saw Brand glowering at the door. "I'm sure she can take care of herself."

"Doesn't stop me from worrying," Brand grumped.

"Come on," Gayle said as she prodded him. "The snake won't do anything to her."

He sighed while Shi picked up the keys off the desk.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:30 pm

Mercuriel allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, her hands reaching out to grip at the lamia's waist, holding herself close to the woman. Her breasts pushed firmly against the lamia's a blush firmly upon her cheeks. She rolled her head a little before leaning in to give the predatory woman a kiss.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:07 am

Mercurial quickly found out that the snake-girl's scales were smooth, soft, and surprisingly warm. They became smaller the closet they got to the lamia's waist until they disappeared entirely at her hips.

Gayle mollified Brand by kissing the side of this head.

"For fighting for us," she told him. "Now come on. You need rest."

Brand sighed and let himself be guided upstairs, leaving the pleasuring of the innkeeper to Mercurial.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:15 am

The young lady blinked a look of surprise briefly flashed across her face as her fingers brushed upon the woman's scales. Mercuriel shifted a little a low purr escaped her lips as she pulled herself closer to the girl, her grip now as tight as she could make it. Mercuriel grinned "your body feels good against mine" she states a coy smirk on her face "I could definitly get used to a feeling like this!"
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay