Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:22 am

The tree monster rumbled in irritation as it began to tear its way through the other trees to get at the defiant girl.

Several medium sized rocks, thrown by the other girls, were ignored as the monster shoved aside branches to get at Mercurial. It loomed over the girl, reaching for her once again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:25 am

Mercuriel watched as the creature lumbered after her, her eyes widened and seh tensed gripping the blade in her hand she lunged forward again into the creature's hand and again aiming to slide the blade into it's bark.

"Come on, just back off already!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:42 am

The tree beast retracted its hand in response to the knife swing. The thing frowned in irritation.

Mercurial had not seen Brand in his full sized form since she had first seen him. The dragon slammed into the back of the tree creature and tore into the bark and wood of its body with tooth and claw. Two titans were locked in a life and death struggle mere feet from Mercurial.

"Run!" Emilia shouted.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:48 am

"Don't need to tell me twice" Mercuriel called back, momentarily distracted by the fight, she moved quickly jumping down from the branches of the tree to the ground. She began running forward quickly, eager to move and catch up with the other girls and of course get away from the fight.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:45 am

The three girls were waiting for her, waving her on. The second that she joined them the entire group fled the kaiju-style battle. The dragon roared in fury and then tree beast fought back with its fists.

The battle was smashing down nearby trees and the pair even slammed into the wall of the gigantic room.

"LEAVE MY GIRLS...ALONE!!" Brand thundered. Mercurial heard the now familiar sound of the dragon's icy breath blasting the tree-thing.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:52 am

Mercuriel glanced back at the fight, it was truly a sight to behold but she realised that staying too close could put her in serious danger so she ran alongside the others, moving along the ground until it seemed like they were far enough away.

She panted catching her breathe, coming to a stop besides Shi her cheeks flushed from the adrenaline "this place continues to be crazy."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:30 pm

"Where did that overgrown Ent come from?" Shi wanted to know. "I've been everywhere in here and never saw it."

"The other guy had a chainsaw," Gayle suggested, breathing heavily in a way that made her breasts bob. "And you said he was super strong."

"Maybe," Shi said, sounding dubious.

The fight sounds now included tremendous wooden cracking among the draconian roars of rage.

"I guess your pet is doing well," Shi suggested.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:18 am

"Must have been hiding from Chainsaw dude ... Wood doesn't get along with chainsaw after all." Mercuriel states a small laugh escaping her lips she straightened herself up and brushed herself down. She looked around, luck was on there side at this moment there was a wooden door not too far from there location, just a quick sprint if they needed to take it.

Mercuriel sighed looking back in the direction of the fight "I guess we just wait here for him to win and catch up with us."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:25 pm

Shi stared at the door, looking scandalized.

"Where were you hours ago?" She demanded of the door. "When that maniac was after me?"

The sounds of battle finally ceased. After a bit the four girls saw a very battered looking dragon man limping in their direction. One of his wings was turned in what looked like a very uncomfortable position.

"Oh my god," Gayle said. "What did that thing do to him?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:23 am

Mercuriel winced looking at Brand, his injuries didn't look too pleasant, the human woman moved forward moving to catch up close to the dragon man and looked his injuries over. The young lady bit her bottom lip briefly, before reaching out to gently pet the dragon man's head. "Oof that all looks pretty bad ... How are you feeling right now?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:02 am

"I think I dislocated my wing," he mumbled, sounding tired.

Emilia looked at the damaged wing.

"I think we can pull it back into place," she said. "If we work together."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:05 am

Mercuriel nodded moving around to look the wing over "it does seem to be bent out of shape" she muttered putting her hands on the wing gently so as not to cause too much discomfort.

"Ok we can probably pull it back into place, but it's definitely not going to be pleasant" she states a nervous smile on her place "so just let us know when your ready for this and erm .... Sorry in advance."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:12 am

Brand nodded.

"I understand," he said as he sat down. "I'm ready."

Shi made a face as Emilia and Gayle got grips on the damaged wing. Finally the blond woman added her hands to help.

"To the right," Emilia said. "One...two...three!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:16 am

The young lady gritted her teeth a little, tightening her grip on the damaged appendage and took in a breath. Then she pulled moving the wing quickly alongside the others, it seemed to slide quickly back into place with a strange noise that was halfway between a pop and a crack.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:59 am

Brand made a strangled yell and punched the ground with his fist a few times at the pop. He was wheezing from the pain and the severe battering he had taken.

"Thank you," he said with a slightly relieved sigh. "That's thing was...tough. Give me a minute."

The dragon man leaned again at a tree trunk, resting. His eyes fell on the new girl.

"Another servant?" He said with a grin. "I am Brand. It seems I am extending the honor of being my servants quite often today."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:09 am

Mercuriel looked over to Shi and gave the girl a small smile, shifting about to stand beside the blonde a sigh escaped her lips "well, we found the door, hopefully it won't be too far from here that the stairs are." The nineteen-year-old states, looking back to the group, she gave Shi a gentle grin and cracked her knuckles.

"Guess I'll have a little peak" She shifted about moving over to the door, pushing it open slowly to peer into the room. It was vast, but the most striking feature was the tree, a large light brown trunk stretched high into the ceiling. Stairs were carved into the trunk and seemed to spiral up and out of sight. Carved into the base of the tree was another door, the image of a sheep sleeping in a bed carved onto the wood.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:57 am

"I'm not your servant," Shi said flatly.

"If course you are," Brand said, looking unruffled. "Don't worry. You'll come to appreciate it before long."

"I owe you one," Shi allowed. "But I didn't agree to anything."

Mercurial left the brewing argument behind and soon found the spiraling stair around the giant tree. The stairs looked like it would be quite a walk. They would definitely have to rest before they tried it.

And wouldn't you know it, there appeared to be a place to rest right at the bottom of the stairs.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:06 am

Mercuriel looked behind her at the argument and shook her head a small laugh escape her lips, things seemed to have gotten back to a more familiar pace. She moved to the base of the tree and stood at the door, pushing it open. Stepping inside, the door shut behind her and she found it looked to be a type of inn, with red carpet on the floor.

There were tables and chairs set up for a dining experience, there was a counter with a door leading a back room, which seemed to be vacant of any staff at that time. She also noted a second floor and many doors with signs showing what they led to, both toilets and bedrooms there even looked to be a bathing area. The human sighed it was nice to be in a more familiar locale this place at least seemed to be inviting.

She stepped forward halfway across the room to the counter, looking around some more it had quite the interesting vibe to it. She noticed what looked to be a painted picture on the wall behind the counter. She took a moment to admire it, at a quick glance the woman in the painting appeared to be beautiful with the upper half of a young woman, but the lower half of a snake.

'Not the weirdest thing I've seen' She thought to herself a small smile on her face, she looked around the inn it seemed this might provide a good spot to take a rest, she took a moment to brush her maid outfit down. With a small sigh she shook her head, the others had seemed a bit distracted and she figured she should go back to fetch them, this place might provide some good rest after all. With that she took a couple of steps away from the counter.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:20 pm

"How many guests, please?" a voice said from behind the desk.

The half-serpent girl from the picture was behind the desk, wearing only a tied-together shirt to cover her chest and a long flannel skirt around her hips. She smiled benevolently.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:13 am

Mercuriel jumped a little at the voice, startled by the sudden noise and turned around to face the desk, moving forward a gentle smile appeared on her face. She raised an eyebrow "oh erm, including me there's four others so I guess, that would be five in total."

The young woman's eyes wandered briefly over the girl, before she looked back up to her face a very faint blush on the maid girl's cheeks.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay